Type keyword(s) to search

FBI - All Things Media

Drogo
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Episode 6 will actually air in a special time slot on the Sunday night of November 6, November 8 is Election Day so it will be off that night and then the show will return with new episodes on Tuesdays starting November 15 I believe.

Correct: Here's the article showing the Sunday time: https://tvline.com/2022/10/17/fbi-season-5-sunday-episode-november-6/   

Since Nov 8 is Election Day, there will probably be no new episodes of any show that evening.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LadyChaos said:

Just came to post this. LOL! 

So interested to see her return, Zeeko said in an intervene last week that OA will definitely feel over protective of Maggie....and Im here for it.

I’m not here for it - OA can get on my nerves when he takes things too personally and just comes off as self righteous. I do look forward to seeing Maggie again as I like her a lot. And I’m curious as to what they will do with Nina, I hope they don’t kill her off and she just transfers out, I like her and wouldn’t mind seeing her again in the future. 

From TVLine's Ask Matt:

I am loving Shantel [VanSanten] as Nina on FBI. She’s been a breath of fresh air. Any chance we can keep her after Missy’s return?? –Lesley
Matt: Those curious about Nina’s status with the team should keep an eye on that special Sunday episode of CBS’ second-most watched drama, airing Nov. 6….

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I’m not here for it - OA can get on my nerves when he takes things too personally and just comes off as self righteous. I do look forward to seeing Maggie again as I like her a lot. And I’m curious as to what they will do with Nina, I hope they don’t kill her off and she just transfers out, I like her and wouldn’t mind seeing her again in the future. 

To each their own.

1 hour ago, illdoc said:

From TVLine's Ask Matt:

I am loving Shantel [VanSanten] as Nina on FBI. She’s been a breath of fresh air. Any chance we can keep her after Missy’s return?? –Lesley
Matt: Those curious about Nina’s status with the team should keep an eye on that special Sunday episode of CBS’ second-most watched drama, airing Nov. 6….

I've heard she'll stick around in an 'interesting' capacity....I just hope that she won't be the new ADIC, as having the apparently youngest, newest member of team become their boss is just a little weird....plus we already had Jubal sleeping with the boss....

• Love 2

I found a s1 interview with MP and ZZ, and it was interesting that they said that DW wanted this show to focus more the main characters then the cases....cause it kind of feels like its a 35/65 split with the cases being the focus.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Trying to find the interview to confirm this....but supposedly a show runner stated that the dynamic between OA trying to be over protective of Maggie and confronting feelings of having failed her while Maggie also deals with trying to reclaim her life and 'carve out a new version of herself' with actually fall over 507/508. 

So....I feel like, if this is true, then I feel like 507 will end with a huge fight between Maggie and OA.

On 10/22/2022 at 9:32 PM, LadyChaos said:

And none too soon!!!! I just didn't jibe with the blonde who took her place...first off...way too good looking for the role. I live in a neighborhood with a lot of FBI and Secret Service and trust me, none of them look like her. Missy is attractive but not bombshell attractive...believable, girl next door sort of thing. Welcome back!

So there’s news that a 3 hour FBI crossover will air the first week of April, I for one am looking forward to it since I watch all 3 FBI shows. Apparently International will be the first hour, and I’m not sure what order original FBI and MW will air in. I’m curious to see if any of the International people come to America or if any of the others go to Europe, regardless I look forward to the crossover, I liked the first 3 hour crossover they did as last season’s premiere.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I’m curious to see if any of the International people come to America or if any of the others go to Europe,

My guess...that the only one "crossing over" will be the criminal.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Jeremy Sisto Talks Going to Rome & Being in the Line of Fire in ‘FBI’ Crossover (VIDEO)

“Maybe to a fault, [Jubal is] so used to having this extended team around him that just feels like a real connected part of him. To some degree, it’s somebody who’s accustomed to always getting the answer they need becomes a little spoiled. That is not the case here. There’s just some disagreements about how to handle the local agencies and that becomes a contentious debate."

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Nina (Shantel VanSanten) and her gorgeous husband IRL Victor Webster are getting divorced after less than 2 years.  They had 3 wedding ceremonies -- yikes.

I recognize Victor Webster from Continuum (Scyfy 2012-2015). 
This article says they separated in January: pagesix.com/2023/04/10/one-tree-hill-alum-shantel-vansanten-husband-divorcing   
Marrying during the pandemic could probably make or break a marriage.

• Useful 1

Very interesting that the show is going to kill someone off - since I haven’t heard about any of the main cast leaving or anyone new joining the show, my guess is it will be one of the recurring analysts who bites the dust in the season premiere. Anything could happen but since the show has several recurring analysts I bet one of them gets killed off, if it were a main character I’m sure we would’ve heard about it by now. 

• Like 3
Just now, MerBearHou said:

I am so very fond of this entire cast, including the analysts in the JOC.  This is going to be sad.

Agreed - I love all of the characters on this show. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Agreed - I love all of the characters on this show. 

Same here! I feel it's one of the few shows I can say that about. Though my first thought was, "Please not Scola!"

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MarylandGirl said:

Same here! I feel it's one of the few shows I can say that about. Though my first thought was, "Please not Scola!"

I have a crush on Scola — hope it’s not him.  Though they’re all just terrific.

• Love 1

Andy & Gail reunion...💙💙💙

L&O:OC shouldn't have killed Gina Cappelletti.

FBI Sets Rookie Blue Reunion, Casts Charlotte Sullivan as Friend of Missy Peregrym’s Maggie (Exclusive)

Sullivan first FBI appearance comes in the next new episode, airing Tuesday, March 12 at 8/7c, where Peregrym’s Maggie Bell reunites with Jessica Blake, a former colleague and mom, kickstarting an arc in which Maggie herself mulls the idea of motherhood.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Flagship show FBI has been handed a three season renewal, which will encompass seasons seven through nine. FBI: Most Wanted comes back for its sixth season and FBI: International has been renewed for its fourth season. All three will air in the 2024/25 season

• Useful 1

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on FBI, NCIS, Chicago Fire, The Rookie, Fire Country, Star Trek: Discovery, Walker and More

Q: FBI left OA and Gemma’s relationship in flux the last time we saw them. Will we be seeing her as a character again? Or are viewers supposed to see that as a breakup?

I got your Q in front of EP Rick Eid, who wrote back: “Later in the season, we’ll see OA continue to navigate his romantic relationship with Gemma. He will be involved in a case that forces him to confront his past… and his future with Gemma.”

• Useful 3

Inside Line: Scoop on Fire Country and NCIS: Hawai’i Finales, Homecoming, Elsbeth, FBI, Walker Spinoff Closure, Station 19, a Cancellation and More!

Q: FBI‘s Tiffany Wallace looks like she’s spiraling. What can you tease about the rest of her journey this season?

“Tiffany will continue to struggle at times with her colleague’s death,” exec producer Rick Eid tells Inside Line, “but she will eventually get a chance to confront the man responsible.” 

• Useful 1

‘FBI’ Showrunner Rick Eid Stepping Down; Key Member Of Dick Wolf’s Team Will Remain Executive Producer On CBS Series

“After six years of running two, or more, shows, and CBS now picking up FBI for three more years, this was the perfect time for me to step back and focus my efforts on running Law & Order and developing new projects. I’m extremely proud of FBI, and couldn’t be happier for the cast, crew and producers. While I will no longer be the day-to-day showrunner, I intend to remain involved with the show going forward.”

spacer.png

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on FBI, S.W.A.T., Chicago Fire, PLL, Mayfair Witches, The Way Home, The Rookie, Criminal Minds and More

Q: Is Maggie really leaving the FBI team? 

This week, Maggie was taking time off with Ella, in Akron. But don’t worry too much that this taste of domesticity will make Maggie decided to turn in her badge. “In the next one that airs, we do slip in a ‘she’s eager to get back to work,'” Zeeko Zaki told me. “She is definitely eager.”

• Useful 1

If they hadn't already got the 3 year renewal, I would be rather concerned about that news.  I've seen a number of shows go into a season with the announcement that not all characters will be in every episode and it nearly always turned out to be the final season for that show. 

• Like 1