Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: (Going) Out With a Bang

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2024 at 2:12 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dozens of guys texted me. They all wanted one-night stands. Even a 27-year-old wanted to have sex with me. It’s not that difficult. 

I have heard this!!!

A friend once said, "Remember the days when I wanted some action, but only for a night? I just would go to any club at 1:20 am, because there's always men looking to hook up when the lights come on. Well, dating apps have replaced last call."

I remember trying to wrap my head around that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/5/2024 at 4:39 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Ramona with her "Need it now," rant about her laundry, her putting her head on Martin's shoulder, the demanding, the weird speech pattern, she is cringe in human form.

I would watch Ramona again ONLY if the valet helping her, constantly called her Roberta. And if she got demanding, he would walk away and say, "Oh sorry, I don't do that" (be it unpacking, ironing, laundry, whatever). That would be great to watch.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 1/21/2024 at 3:07 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

She makes me think about “Looking for Mr. Goodbar.”

Yikes! That movie really affected me as a preteen! Scared me into always having a friend out with me.

• Fire 1
On 1/8/2024 at 7:53 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

Her entire look is dated and ages her, the tan, the thick black eyeliner that is running down her face 1/2 the time. Lu has the better figure, my hubbie said Kelly is "very mannish." 

Your comment reminded me of when I was watching Kelly et el, and I said to my husband, Kelly reminds me of that girl on the Seinfeld episode who had the Man Hands. Lol

• LOL 4
19 hours ago, Chalby said:

Your comment reminded me of when I was watching Kelly et el, and I said to my husband, Kelly reminds me of that girl on the Seinfeld episode who had the Man Hands. Lol

Whenever I see Kyle Richard’s hands, I always think of man hands on Seinfeld. 🤣

• LOL 4
20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That one's never going to see the light of day. 

Sad that they cannot edit around that mess.

I cannot understand why Andy or anyone is enamored by Brandi that she keeps getting a Bravo HW gig...she is gross. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sad that they cannot edit around that mess.

I cannot understand why Andy or anyone is enamored by Brandi that she keeps getting a Bravo HW gig...she is gross. 

I know. I was really looking forward to the season. Maybe they'll film again with the same cast but replace Brandi? Brandi has crossed the line many times with multiple cast members. Enough is enough. Even if what she did to Caroline isn't as bad as we think, she is clearly a toxic person and not just someone who stirs it up for the show. 

• Like 3

This will never air, but the next one with the NY OGs will eventually air on Bravo after Peacock for those who didn't watch it. 

• Like 1