Type keyword(s) to search

S03.07: Parental Advisory

• Start Topic

Malia and Katie invite Capt. Sandy and Leah to join the gang for Gaper Day; a visit from Kory's parents puts even more pressure on him; Amanda's nausea has her and Kyle wondering if starting a family could be here sooner than expected.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What exactly is wrong with Danielle???

Ugghh, so much. She can't read a room. She's obnoxiously needy & overbearing. She tries too hard & seeks constant attention. I cringe so hard watching her  

Amanda looks so cute in pigtail mini buns. 

• Like 8

Gizelle and Jason are such fake shit. No thanks.

Ugh no boo Captain Sandy! She sucks. Enough with the below deck ppl already.

Danielle yikes. No you are not acting like someone who wants a fling. She’s covering in her confessionals. So much 2nd hand embarrassment lol. Take a hint girl. Alex is politely telling you to leave him alone basically. I don’t like Alex he’s so lame but Danielle won’t leave him alone.

Sitting in the snow like it’s a beach is not fun. Just call cold and wet? Nah.

Katie and Schwartz? No still don’t buy it.

Amanda was obv not prego. Lol pls.

Does Kyle ever just not pee outside.

Kory’s parents? I don’t know. Why are they getting in there with the drama lol.

I felt bad for Brian. I would be pissed if someone threw my stuff around like that. Danielle maybe needs to not drink for a bit or something. She’s going crazy and taking out anger on ppl that have done nothing to her. Everyone has had crazy moments but she needs to reign it in or try hiding it or something because again yikes lol.

Ugh Sam. 

Edited by Marley
  • Like 8

Damn Danielle!  So because he's sleeping with you he's not allowed to talk to Jordan?!  Girl get a clue!  You're making a fool of yourself.  The fact that he's screwing you is only because you give it up so freely...not because you're a badass bitch.  Let's call it what it is.  You're an easy lay.  He doesn't want to be your man!!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Of course, the first thing any mother would ask when meeting a group of her child's friends is who is interested in whom. She looked as much like an ass as her son proved himself to be. I hope production told her to ask stupid questions. The dad outfoxed them and was actually reasonable, something I wasn't expecting.

I have no idea why Rhylee and Jason were even there. Judging from what they contributed, neither did they.

Do these people know what the word "après" means? Or have we just appropriated and condensed the term the way we did with "ensuite"?

Danielle remains batshit crazy and takes rude and incomprehensible to new heights.

On the other hand, all of these people get out of bed and get dressed every day, so there's that.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Am I imagining things or is Amanda becoming more responsible and mature before my eyes? Married life may suit her.

I believe Jon Bon Jovi was right. Danielle, may indeed, give love a bad name.😁😂

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
24 minutes ago, APK said:

I believe Jon Bon Jovi was right. Danielle, may indeed, give love a bad name.😁😂

He is sooooo not talking about Danielle in that amazing song about a woman worth getting hurt for.

Danielle gets the Weird Al parody: "You Somehow Made Casual Sex NotFun." 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

What did Amanda have on her face when they were in bed waiting for the pregnancy test? Her face looked a strange white color.

Also, Danielle's agenda with Jordan is so obvious. She becomes more pathetic with every episode.

Edited by gwen747
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, gwen747 said:

What did Amanda have on her face when they were in bed waiting for the pregnancy test? Her face looked a strange white color.

I noticed that too.  But to me it looked like she was not feeling very well.  She looks different this season and I am not sure why.  Maybe she is pregnant.

Danielle-you are so thirsty!  You had to go find Alex in his bed and coax him out to your room.  What?  He Just Is Not That Into You.   Let the boy sleep in his own bed.  You.are.not.his.girlfriend.

• Like 6

Anyone who was willing to lay their life down to defend Lindsay is not mentally o.k.  Danielle is not right in the head.

I don't know......I found Kory's parents to be cooler and better looking than he'll ever be!!

Listen, if we've moved to where the viewing audience is supposed to be invested in pregnancy storylines, I think we've jumped the shark.  And I say this as someone who likes Amanda.  I really hope they know as soon as she gets pregnant, they've effectively axed themselves from reality t.v.  I have no interest in seeing Summer or Winter House, small children edition.  

Whatever that costume day name on the slopes was that they kept referring to, I didn't see a single other skier dressed up.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1