Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Bermuda Views and Bathtub Blues

• Start Topic

On 12/5/2023 at 10:28 PM, swankie said:

Merideth bitching about not having a bathtub is worse than Lisa bitching about losing her ring.  Good Lord!!!  Give it a rest!  You're acting like a spoiled child.  I'm sure you have a shower.  Use it!!! Daaaaamn!!! 

And  if you're too WEAK to stand up in the shower, it's time to call 911 and go to the ER.  Something is seriously wrong with you.

On 12/6/2023 at 6:57 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Whitney is awful. The family of the lady that passed can’t be happy about her using her late friend to act like an asshole. Also sorry, that  huge tattoo on her side is ugly. 
Monica is going for round two of bringing an Angie rumor up on camera and blaming it on Meredith. What are the chances of a woman having a husband that is secretly gay and her family is ensconced in the Greek mafia?

In Salt Lake City, Utah.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m close to her age too, I think, but I don’t like getting zits!  It’s humiliating.  Once I realized that I break out when I eat too much sugar, tomatoes or oranges, I have not really had any breakouts.  But when I do I use the stickers, like Angie!  They work!  But I wouldn’t wear them in public 🤣

Ok so I found this picture of Whitney and Justin, or “J” as Whitney now calls him, for some reason 🙄  I guess because he’s so HIP and COOL now with his Gucci T-shirt and little fendi beanie.  

Is Whitney behind his pathetic new look?

Anyway- they both looked very different back then!  She just looks so young.

IMG_8785.jpeg

When was this picture taken? 1995?

• LOL 1
On 12/5/2023 at 8:05 PM, JenE4 said:

I will bet my life on Meredith sending the documents about Angie to Monica. She got the idea for the “finsta” account from the other Angie last year. And we also know from last year that she was looking up all of the legal documents about Lisa’s business and telling everyone about it. No one else is smart enough to figure out how to find all of this information. And if it was just some rando from town, why would they send this to a new cast member instead of just sending it to the media or just posting on Reddit or something. A rando wouldn’t care about making good TV drama. That being said, they do seem to have a lot of money for just owning one local hair salon. It’s believable, especially since narcissistic criminals are drawn to Bravo. They all can’t seem to wait to flaunt their wealth and haven’t caught on that this is how they ultimately get caught by bringing attention to themselves and the math not mathing on their lifestyle.

Angie and her husband own 5 salons in Utah (Salt Lake City, Sandy, Park City, and Halladay), 2 in Ohio, and one in Idaho according to their company's website.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Judging by Whitney’s forever 21 top and ny&co pants.. I’d say 2004.

She looks like she is in high school with a skeevy PE teacher in that photo.  She seems to have done a bit to that face of hers!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

She looks like she is in high school with a skeevy PE teacher in that photo.  She seems to have done a bit to that face of hers!

Yes, she had a lot of plastic surgery.

• Like 2

Whitney said that Meredith took two "sleeping pills" and drank champagne on the flight to Bermuda. I'm pretty sure her "illness" was either a severe hangover, or withdrawal, or both. Based on other episodes we've seen, she clearly is ingesting too much. The others aren't even pretending to cover for her. I think her bathtub ruminations are fueled by medication - she thinks she's promoting a cute storyline but is coming off as an addled idiot.

Did she get B-12 in her IV? That would explain her sudden resurrection. Her druggy lying in bed while a poor glam guy tried to do her makeup reminded me of when Paula Abdul's large glam squad would do her hair and makeup while Paula was passed out cold in the chair.

I remember when other housewives mixed Xanax and booze for lengthy flights. Brandi and others tittered and thought they were being cute and bragged about being so out of it. Kinda like college girls squeaking "I'm so drunk!"

If you're gonna abuse medication, have the decency to keep quiet about it. Not a good look.

On a lighter note, with their spray tans and neon orange dresses, two of them looked like oompa loompas. Whitney's face looked bizarre, especially as she talked with a mouth full of food. I think her spray tan and makeup contour had a fight.

ETA: Meredith is an attorney and has access to data others do not. Is she abusing those resources in order to dig up dirt, or the suggestion of dirt, on the other housewives?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 12/9/2023 at 1:48 PM, pasdetrois said:

ETA: Meredith is an attorney and has access to data others do not. Is she abusing those resources in order to dig up dirt, or the suggestion ofr dirt, on the other housewives?

Wouldn't that take a lot of work?  I think she just repeats any bit of silly gossip she hears, which the women may or may not be aware of in SLC, but don't necessarily want out on the show for "America" to see.  And of course builds up the interest by hinting that she could "ruin" them or whatever, or dragging thie others into it to build it into a "thing".  Anyone remember Leann Locken on RHOD screaming at another woman, "Your charity work is DONE!!!"  Like if you're rich and generous they won't invite you to charity events on her say-so 😄. Or Meredith trying to get the waiter to kick someone out of a restaurant earlier in the season 🙄. I think part of their "we're so rich and special" schtick is to convince us they hang out in some rarified stratus of society that they can gain or bar others' entrance.

Edited by princelina
  • Like 3
On 12/5/2023 at 11:46 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Meredith,  taking  xanax,  maybe two, and drinking,  is stupid and will make you ill. Welcome  to Bermuda,  where you were cold! 

Poor Jonathan  , the driver  of the sprinter  van, his face was priceless. I would  of told Meredith,  I'm not giving  up my room, but take a bath. Compromise  is not a word any of them know. It might have shut her up.

She's  setting  Monica  up with those dms, and Monica  was doing  much better. Angie's voice grates on me, so does Lisa's.

Whitney needing Lisa to know, yet again, her feelings  were hurt, please! What a horrible  meal, in another  beautiful  spot.

I have not doubt that the pills mixed with the alcohol is the reason why she did not get a tub.  Production was probably trying to prevent another Whitney Houston situation.  Meredith was completely wasted. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 7
On 12/10/2023 at 10:58 PM, princelina said:

Wouldn't that take a lot of work? 

It's easy when one subscribes to data-sharing services. Also, some of the info is accessible to anyone, such as bankruptcies or SEC reprimands. For example, when someone (Meredith?) claimed last season that Lisa's and John's business applied for a loan or whatever that accusation was, it took me a few minutes to find that information.

I think many of the housewives try to find dirt on each other, or get others to do it for them. Kind of like business competitors do. Meredith has made some very specific accusations that seem to be fact-based.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 12/6/2023 at 3:25 PM, wallies said:

Forgive me for this, but - I'm close to Angie's age and like getting zits. Tells me my hormones haven't quit yet. They're only temporary and way better than wrinkles!

Thank you for this! I'm struggling with this, still getting acne at 44, and I have to remember that it is better than wrinkles! 

• Like 5