Type keyword(s) to search

S03.06: Say My Name, Say My Name

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

7 Min Preview

If I have to see Alex & Danielle make out one more time 🤢 

Also speaking of Danielle did you guys hear 

Spoiler

She is dating some guy from Southern Hospitality.  I don't watch that show so I don't know who he is but apprently they hooked up at BravoCon and now I guess they're dating 🤷‍♀️

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/is-danielle-olivera-dating-joe-bradley-winter-house-fans-need-to-know/ar-AA1kDwtA?ocid=socialshare

• Like 2

Danielle is so embarrassing. Get a damn grip. Like does she just not get it. Alex is a total loser but he has literally not said one thing to her that would indicate he wants anything more then sex.

Brian is so annoying.

Schwartz and Flood. Such a joke. Why would they open the door to throw the bra out lol. I’m not buying it. Idk it all just seems like an act with Schwartz too.

Ew how Schwartz said Floody when she walked in on him packing sounded just like when he called Katie Bubby or Bubba.

Boring episode tho. The big party wasn’t that entertaining. Too many below deck ppl and ppl I don’t care to watch.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

There was an exchange during the party between Kory and a female guest that I'm not sure about. She said if he opened a gym in her town she would go there. I think he replied something like, "You wouldn't be invited." Can anybody say if that's what he said? Because if he was negging her, what tiny amount of tolerance I had for him is gone.

I do not need to see men peeing. Ever.

Amanda is such a great friend. "Now that I'm married and you're not, my perspective has changed. Before I can give you the wrong answer to a question with an obvious right answer I have to put myself in your unmarried head space, because I'm married and you're not." I mean, Danielle is unhinged but she wasn't wrong there.

If Austen is the Honda Civic of male attractiveness, what's Schwartz?  The Kia Soul? And there he was not wanting to call Katie Flood by her first name because it would be disrespectful to his ex-wife. That ship has sailed.

One of the reasons I liked the first seasons of Summer House was because the cast all had legitimate connections to each other, even if some were small. Here they know each other because they work for Bravo. It's like Fred from Accounting and Jim from Maintenance at a regular business. Each knows who the other is but they're not getting together after work. This is now Bravo House and it's a combination of boring and annoying.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Amanda is such a great friend. "Now that I'm married and you're not, my perspective has changed. Before I can give you the wrong answer to a question with an obvious right answer I have to put myself in your unmarried head space, because I'm married and you're not." I mean, Danielle is unhinged but she wasn't wrong there.

Amanda was buying time there. As she explained later to Kyle, she was trying to keep Danielle from getting further enraged and acting even more a fool. Saying "yeah, you're so right. He's a total ass" would only embolden her stalkerish behavior. Watching Danielle is mortifying. ALEX JUST WANTS SEX, That's it, that's all. He doesn't owe her a thing, If he wants to flirt with every girl there, it's his prerogative. Her only choice if she doesn't like his behavior is to STOP HAVING SEX WITH HIM. 

Loved Aesha drunkenly stumbling to pee and interrupting the Schwartz/"Floody" hookup.

There was too much going on at the party, it was a little hard to follow. Not sure why they had to invite all the random people, I guess it was to give Brian & Malia a chance to hook up with someone/anyone :)

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Schwartz and Flood. Such a joke. Why would they open the door to throw the bra out lol.

Schwartz's ex-wife Katie used to wear bras, so the bra's existence in the bathroom was triggering for him. 

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, snarts said:

As she explained later to Kyle, she was trying to keep Danielle from getting further enraged and acting even more a fool. Saying "yeah, you're so right. He's a total ass" would only embolden her stalkerish behavior.

Maybe she wanted to hit pause on life like Zack Morris, but instead she came off condescending, like she was trying to humiliate Danielle. 

If she really wanted to be a friend to Danielle, maybe the play was to talk to her once she'd sobered up after one of the other 22 times she got possessive about her house hookup in the last 4 days. Particularly since Amanda could write the book on "getting the guy who only wants 2AM sex from you to eventually give up and marry you." 

2 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

If Austen is the Honda Civic of male attractiveness, what's Schwartz? 

The Schwinn.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Good grief, Danielle is so cringe. She's quickly going into boiled bunny territory with Alex, and it's such a train wreck of a situation. I wonder if some of her craziness is feeling extra insecure because she's the oldest female cast member? She's insecure anyway, but I think realizing she's the oldest female is making it worse. However, I don't blame her for getting upset that she had sex with Alex 20 minutes ago, and he's now actively trying to have sex with someone else right in front of her. Dude, either be more subtle or wait until tomorrow to hook up with someone else. While I don't hold Alex responsible for Danielle catching feelings, he needs to just stop having sex with her if he's not at all interested in anything more. Just ignore her and bang somebody else.

I'm glad Kory's girlfriend is finally coming to visit. Yes, Kory, you're in a relationship with Sam, not a situationship. You've been texting back and forth with her several times a day since you arrived, including telling her how much you miss her. You may not have officially declared it out loud, but you're in a relationship.

• Like 5

It looks like most people have covered my complaints already, but being me I have to repeat them lol.

My first complaint is any man, (especially gag inducing Kyle) feeling the need to pee outdoors at every opportunity. I've known a couple of people like this, in my lifetime, and it's still irritates me. I have no idea if that mentality starts as a toddler, but I do not care to see anyone urinating outdoors when there's a toilet available.

Second complaint is Amanda's "married" headspace. The woman has always been an idiot, but now she's just a condescending troll married to an exhibitionist urinator.

Danielle has lost her mind completely. She told everybody within listening distance that she and Alex "just had sex 20 minutes ago". I kept thinking, did they keep it off camera cuz all I saw was the two of them fully dressed, kissing on the bed? If that's having sex the girl has a lot to learn, And hopefully she'll never want children. Cuz she ain't going to get them if that is "sex".

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Chalby said:

Danielle has lost her mind completely. She told everybody within listening distance that she and Alex "just had sex 20 minutes ago". I kept thinking, did they keep it off camera cuz all I saw was the two of them fully dressed, kissing on the bed? If that's having sex the girl has a lot to learn,

This is the same Danielle who thought a guy getting off the bed with her, turning around, and getting back on the bed was Wet Colin Firth with the moves.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
21 hours ago, Chalby said:

It looks like most people have covered my complaints already, but being me I have to repeat them lol.

My first complaint is any man, (especially gag inducing Kyle) feeling the need to pee outdoors at every opportunity. I've known a couple of people like this, in my lifetime, and it's still irritates me. I have no idea if that mentality starts as a toddler, but I do not care to see anyone urinating outdoors when there's a toilet available.

Second complaint is Amanda's "married" headspace. The woman has always been an idiot, but now she's just a condescending troll married to an exhibitionist urinator.

Danielle has lost her mind completely. She told everybody within listening distance that she and Alex "just had sex 20 minutes ago". I kept thinking, did they keep it off camera cuz all I saw was the two of them fully dressed, kissing on the bed? If that's having sex the girl has a lot to learn, And hopefully she'll never want children. Cuz she ain't going to get them if that is "sex".

I forgot about Amanda's married comment. So rude and condescending. Girl, you've been married a year and a half at filming, to a man who cheated on you multiple times before you were engaged and was a total ass to you during your FOUR year engagement. You're nowhere near to the point of "Boy, things sure have changed since I was single!". SMH.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 11/29/2023 at 8:59 AM, Passing Strange said:

There was an exchange during the party between Kory and a female guest that I'm not sure about. She said if he opened a gym in her town she would go there. I think he replied something like, "You wouldn't be invited." Can anybody say if that's what he said? Because if he was negging her, what tiny amount of tolerance I had for him is gone.

I completely know what you're talking about, I caught it too.  I don't know what was originally said but Kory said, "there's the door" and pointed at it for her to leave.  Completely dismissed her.  So condescending and rude.  He obviously deemed her not on his level and it made me hate him even more.

The girl looked like a young, straight Melissa Etheridge.

Danielle's the worst.  First her weird obsession with Lindsey and now her weird obsession with Alex.  If I were him, I'd just stick out the two weeks with her at this point and not make any waves.  It's not worth the risk! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

Kory is a loser frat boy dbag so of course he treats women like shit. Sam thinks she’s won some prize lol she’s a loser too. They live in different states too I’m sure off camera he cheats on her constantly.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
On 11/29/2023 at 3:15 PM, Drogo said:

Danielle has lost her mind completely. She told everybody within listening distance that she and Alex "just had sex 20 minutes ago". I kept thinking, did they keep it off camera cuz all I saw was the two of them fully dressed, kissing on the bed? If that's having sex the girl has a lot to learn,

I was thinking the same thing.  They were playing around and people kept coming in the room so they went back upstairs.  To Danielle's horror, Alex was TALKING to another girl.  How dare he!

They did not have sex and he was not having sex with the other girl.  I think everyone was drunk so the other girls did not realize how stupid her being irritated with Alex was a big nothing........................

On 11/29/2023 at 12:20 PM, Drogo said:

As she explained later to Kyle, she was trying to keep Danielle from getting further enraged and acting even more a fool. Saying "yeah, you're so right. He's a total ass" would only embolden her stalkerish behavior.

I totally believe and get this.  We have all seen how far down a rabbit hole Danielle will go when she spirals so I believe Amanda was trying to slow the inevitable Danielle Meltdown from happening.  Too late.  It really seems as though Danielle LOOKS for reasons to be mad or jealous of whomever she is banging at the time.  Alex, dude, RUN!

• Like 1