Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: War

• Start Topic

Do we have an imposter contestant?

What else is tug-of-war about other than strength?

I'm happy they switched the games.  

Too bad about 107; I liked him.  I'm not sad to see 432 gone.

How did the maths work?

118 people and 8 teams so 2 had1 less than 15? I suppose it doesn’t matter if you only went if your whole ship was hit.

It appears more women than men went -maybe sue to men immediately going for 2/3 ships and women not fighting more to get them. 

On 11/23/2023 at 3:30 PM, CuriousParker said:

Do we have an imposter contestant?

I'm happy they switched the games.  

Too bad about 107; I liked him.  I'm not sad to see 432 gone.

I'll miss 432 because he was a good villain. And he was cute.

And the Mensa lady had great strategy 

On 11/26/2023 at 3:15 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If 432 had made it through the game, he probably would have been gone in the voting so . . . . 

Yeah there was no way he would've made it through that first social challenge. I think they tried to humanize him with his talk with Leann, but to me it fell flat. Then he mocked someone for crying again and I was done with him.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, xander874 said:

Yeah there was no way he would've made it through that first social challenge. I think they tried to humanize him with his talk with Leann, but to me it fell flat. Then he mocked someone for crying again and I was done with him.

Again, he's the reason why I don't think they're rigging the eliminations, because producers absolutely would have wanted to keep him. 

• Like 1

The Battleship game was confusing. It was hard to keep track of who was on which side. I also noticed everyone referring to it as "war ship." Were they not allowed to say Battleship, because of trademark reasons? Because that was clearly what the game was. I also think they should have eliminated the entire losing team. There are still too many people.

• Like 1

The entire time watching Episode 2 and getting into episode 3, I’ve been saying to myself that "Player 33 looks like Figgy from Survivor" every time they show her. Then immediately after my last thought on that, the guy (forgot his number) is like “I feel like I can trust 033, Figgy” and I say out loud “oh! Well shit, that’s because it is Figgy from Survivor.” Then, Figgy from Survivor gets eliminated.

Edited by AntFTW
On 11/23/2023 at 3:30 PM, CuriousParker said:

Strategy involving balance and momentum. But since everyone playing has watched the original show, they already know those tricks.

Bee killed as captain and I’m going to remember what she said about C-3!