Type keyword(s) to search

S03.05: How the West Was Fun

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

A backseat makeout leaves Tom confused just days before the "Vanderpump Rules" reunion.  Alex continues his flirtatious ways leaving Danielle feeling uncertain.  The house throws a Wild West Party, which helps one housemate get his mojo back.

Tom Schwartz’s storyline of still being in love and obsessed with his Ex-wife(Katie Maloney) is foolish and has gotten old. He doesn’t want a friend with benefits(Katie Flood) because his ex-wife is also named Katie. 🙄 Step out of the closet, Tom. It will be okay.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Danielle pls calm down and stop embarassing yourself. She keeps throwing herself at Alex it’s just so embarrassing.

It annoys me they always throw food everywhere. You can get wasted and not throw food around it’s not hard.

Tom Schwartz and Katie Flood? I don’t buy it. I feel like he’s asexual and tries to cover it or in the closet idk. I feel like Katie should’ve left him alone tho when she went to his room he seemed uncomfortable. The name thing is weird tho. Idk if I buy it. Kind of seems like another act for him to look like a good guy.

Even tho Danielle is crazy Jordan was only flirting with Alex again because someone else had gotten with him. She knew what she was doing.

Alex is a loser tho. He’s so lame.

God Kory is just so lame and a try hard.

Tom looks rough.

Another Below Deck person ugh why tho.

Gizelle and Jason seem fake. Jason is always easy on the eyes tho.

I always forget then remember this trip is only 2 weeks then it makes me laugh how things get turned into relationships after hanging for maybe like 3-4 days lol.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Danielle pls calm down and stop embarassing yourself. She keeps throwing herself at Alex it’s just so embarrassing.

I know!  If I have to guilt someone into sleeping with me I would just give up.  You throw yourself at this guy (who you see is flirting with everything with a vagina) under the guise of letting loose and having "fun" with no strings and then try to put restrictions on the guy like you're a couple?!  Wtf Danielle?!  Where is your self esteem?  You knew he was into Jordan before you hopped into the sack with him without even knowing his name good so don't get your undies in a bunch when he continues to flirt with her.  

Edited by swankie
Grammar
  • Like 4

Tom buys Katie a pair of earrings. Katie accepts his gift, however Katie and Malia both laugh and make fun of Tom’s attempted kind gesture later in the episode. Tom and all guys should know that you never buy women any gifts, flowers, drinks or meals. Women perceive kindness as a weakness.

I had this on mute last night while FaceTiming with dear Hubby.  I am wondering why I keep trying with this show when I barely know anyone on it.  On mute, the whole ‘plot’ just looked stupid.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, APK said:

Tom buys Katie a pair of earrings. Katie accepts his gift, however Katie and Malia both laugh and make fun of Tom’s attempted kind gesture later in the episode. Tom and all guys should know that you never buy women any gifts, flowers, drinks or meals. Women perceive kindness as a weakness.

GIF-o-rly-really-skeptical-yeah-right-GI
Best to not speak to them either, probably. 

When did they make fun of him?

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, APK said:

Tom buys Katie a pair of earrings. Katie accepts his gift, however Katie and Malia both laugh and make fun of Tom’s attempted kind gesture later in the episode. 

I didn't see either of them laugh or make fun of him or the earrings. Now I will, because while I do like southwestern jewelry, the boots were over the top ugly :)

Cringed in total embarrassment watching Danielle. She's expecting girlfriend behavior from a hook-up, Plus, she's just such a tryhard, always dressed in some outfit (with her winger eyeliner and fake lashes) leaning way too into the western wear look. That $1000 denim jacket was hideous.

Poor Brian, finally finds someone to make out with and she ghosts him taking his custom hat with her.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 6

I must’ve missed them laughing at Tom’s gift. There was a scene they were saying it’s cute then saying always accept jewellery or something. Idk as a woman I do not find giving gifts weak that’s kind of odd. Tom Schwartz is a weak man tho but that has nothing to do with his gift giving lol.

• Like 4

Didn't it come out that Tom Schwartz was dating his roommate Jo around this time? They went to Big Bear with Tom Sandoval and Raquel two months before this show filmed, so... maybe that's the real reason he's not so into "Floody." 

• Like 3
On 11/22/2023 at 4:49 PM, Panda Bear said:

Didn't it come out that Tom Schwartz was dating his roommate Jo around this time? They went to Big Bear with Tom Sandoval and Raquel two months before this show filmed, so... maybe that's the real reason he's not so into "Floody." 

He was friends with benefits with Jo almost a year before this was filmed (April 2023).  She was staying at his apartment, and we saw her for a few seconds on Vanderpump Rules S10. And then she was his girlfriend. She filmed for the 11th season of Vanderpump Rules (end of June to late August) as his girlfriend.  

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 11/22/2023 at 12:03 AM, Marley said:

Even tho Danielle is crazy Jordan was only flirting with Alex again because someone else had gotten with him. She knew what she was doing.

Alex is a loser tho. He’s so lame.

I watched him on BD and at first, he looked so handsome......until they went out drinking.  This guy cannot handle his liquor.  At all.  He would get so shit faced drunk he had zero game (I think he has zero game sober but that's me) and passes out wherever he landed. 

I think he is so handsome but once he starts talking, he gets uglier and uglier.  What a waste of good looking.

Danielle, you need to stop signing up for this show and do some soul searching.  You are coming across as desperate as fuck.  With Alex no less.

• Like 6
On 11/21/2023 at 2:38 PM, Dirtybubble said:

A backseat makeout leaves Tom confused just days before the "Vanderpump Rules" reunion. 

I meant to ask about Tom.  I do not watch VPR so I have no clue who Tom is and what he did that was so igneous?  How old is this guy?  The fact he is freaking out about Katie's name being same as his ex-girlfriend and feels it is DISRESPECTFUL to his ex-girlfriend is puzzling.  Unless he just cannot tell "Floodie" he is not into her. 

Is this guy for real?

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I meant to ask about Tom.  I do not watch VPR so I have no clue who Tom is and what he did that was so igneous?  How old is this guy?  The fact he is freaking out about Katie's name being same as his ex-girlfriend and feels it is DISRESPECTFUL to his ex-girlfriend is puzzling.  Unless he just cannot tell "Floodie" he is not into her. 

Is this guy for real?

Tom is in his 40s. He’s kind of a little bitch and wants everyone to like him. He bows down to most ppl except for his ex wife who he did not treat well at all. Cheated on her multiple times but hides behind his aw shucks routine. It used to work better when was younger and not so rough looking. I think the whole thing with Flood is an act. If there wasn’t cameras he would be banging her probably.

He hid Sandoval’s affair so that’s why everyone is mad at him from VPR. 

And after all this I still don’t hate watching him lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Marley said:

Tom is in his 40s. He’s kind of a little bitch and wants everyone to like him. He bows down to most ppl except for his who he did not treat well at all. Cheated on her multiple times but hides behind his aw shucks routine. It used to work better when was younger and not so rough looking. I think the whole thing with Flood is an act. If there wasn’t cameras he would be banging her ptobably.

He hid Sandoval’s affair so that’s why everyone is mad at him from VPR. 

And after all this I still don’t hate watching him lol.

ITA!  Ariana said it best--both Toms wanted to go on W.H. and play the nice guy routine to get the house and viewing audience to like them and then for Sandavol, when he did eventually break up with Ariana, it would all be perceived as her fault because Sandy is such a nice guy and Schwartz being shown as such a nice, sweet, humble guy no one would even think he had anything to do with it.  

It's all an act, which I've fallen for many times myself, but both Katie and Ariana know the real deal with these 2 douche bags.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I meant to ask about Tom.  I do not watch VPR so I have no clue who Tom is and what he did that was so igneous?  How old is this guy?

I can probably clear this up.  Tom was a child who wished he could be bigger. He made a wish at the Ask Zoltar machine and woke up in a forty year old body with the mind of a tween. He got a job at a toy company after playing the big floor piano at FAO Schwartz. We’re all hoping he finds the machine again so he can wish himself young again and go back to middle school. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, Drogo said:

I can probably clear this up.  Tom was a child who wished he could be bigger. He made a wish at the Ask Zoltar machine and woke up in a forty year old body with the mind of a tween. He got a job at a toy company after playing the big floor piano at FAO Schwartz. We’re all hoping he finds the machine again so he can wish himself young again and go back to middle school. 

Hahahahahaha best explanation ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 1