Type keyword(s) to search

S03.03: Exes and Oohs

• Start Topic

Tom hosts an ex-hour cocktail game where the group makes drinks that represent their exes.  Danielle's mojo seems to have return after a steamy hot tub make out.  Jordan feels empowered by the other women in the house to shoot her shot on her crush.

I feel kind of sorry for Danielle because she's always been looking for her "forever man". She thought she had it with Robert, and I liked him, but clearly something chased him off. I do wonder if she has a drinking problem, and if that interferes in her personal life? Actually, I wonder if a lot of them have drinking problems.

• Like 3

I'm really disappointed in Jordan.  Crying over Kory?!  He isn't even your man!  And he has a girl and is in a relationship or situationship as it's been called, so leave him be!!!  He's already avoided your advances so have some form of dignity and just let it be!  I'm going to hope the crying was just because you all mixed all of those drinks. Get it together girl!  

• Like 5

Crying over Kory? WTF Jordan. But she's right that Malia is a pick me girl. Spitting in his mouth? Sure. She just didn't want to look like an asshole (again) on camera. 

Danielle gives off such a desperate vibe. Shoot me, but Swarttz and Katie Flood are kinda cute together. 

I like the blonde who's just there to ski. 

• Like 7
9 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm really disappointed in Jordan.  Crying over Kory?!  He isn't even your man!  And he has a girl and is in a relationship or situationship as it's been called, so leave him be!!!  He's already avoided your advances so have some form of dignity and just let it be!  I'm going to hope the crying was just because you all mixed all of those drinks. Get it together girl!  

Yeah, I hope it was the drink, too. That was a really bad look.

Danielle, Danielle. What the fuck is the matter with you?

• Like 2

Ugh what is with these gorgeous girls falling over Kory?!  He must have some bomb ass charisma in person because I am not seeing it. AT. ALL.  The fact that he's being so wishy washy about Sam is one thing but he is just so corny.  I finally caught up on Summer House: Martha's Vineyard recently and I loved Jordan for standing her ground to every dude who just looked at her as a piece of meat who wanted to hook up with her, no matter what they were seemingly bringing to the table.  Not saying she can't change her mind about a random hookup and she's totally allowed to get with whoever she wants but the fact that she's crying over KORY of all people?!  Like this is the guy she wants to break her celibacy for?  I don't get it.  It must be for the show or otherwise I'm at a loss lol.  

Edited by Marigold66
  • Like 7
On 11/8/2023 at 1:15 AM, swankie said:

I really hope it was the drinking. Jordan deserves somebody SO much better than Kory. 

I hate Kyle's mullet.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I hate Kyle's mullet.

Me too!!!  It's beyond tired at this point.  He keeps saying he's waiting to cut it off for charity and I keep thinking "Please organize this event ASAP" because I'm getting tired of looking at it!  I can't imagine how Amanda feels having to look at it every day lol.  

• LOL 3
(edited)

I am convinced that the producers are encouraging these women to make out with Kory.  They may be telling the ladies fibs about oh I overheard Kory saying he liked you or his relationship with Sam isn't that serious or maybe it's more direct as in you have to give us something juicy to film or you won't get any screen time.  Kory seems to be a charismatic, life of the party kind of guy but I just don't seem him as handsome.

On 11/8/2023 at 7:29 AM, snarts said:

Shoot me, but Swarttz and Katie Flood are kinda cute together. 

IKR, and just like that I'm back to kinda liking Shwartz again.  I think I like him more when he's not around Sandavol.  I really enjoyed his brief stint on the Mars show.  And I know that the create a drink about your ex was actually a producer's idea but he did Tequilla Katie pretty good.

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Like 3

Kory irritates me by pretending he is not in a relationship with Sam, so that some of the other women will think he is available. He knew that Sam was coming (she is in the opening credits), and he eventually had to ignore Jordan.

Also, did you see his ridiculous outfit in one of the panels on BravoCon?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Poor Brian (from Family Karma) has no game with the girls. In the hot tub he mentioned he’d love a relationship leading to marriage and children, but none of the ladies (who are looking for that in their lives) even nibbled at that bait. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Poor Brian (from Family Karma) has no game with the girls. In the hot tub he mentioned he’d love a relationship leading to marriage and children, but none of the ladies (who are looking for that in their lives) even nibbled at that bait. 

I never watched F.K. so I don't know that much about him but he seems like a sweet guy.  Talk about nice guys finishing last though.  Poor dude can't catch a break but then again I think he's just in the wrong environment, house, show, etc.

On 11/12/2023 at 7:13 AM, ZettaK said:

Also, did you see his ridiculous outfit in one of the panels on BravoCon?

IKR?!  🤢 Someone said he looked like a Sandavol in training 😄

Screenshot_20231114_093604_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Like 3

So I have to say, I didn't know who half of these people were going into this season (I don't watch BD anymore, never watched Family Karma or Martha's Vineyard). It seems pretty obvious that some of these people crossed paths once, took a picture, and then they flash it on screen with, "here I am with my insta new BFF"!  Whatever.  But....oddly enough they seem to be meshing well and are a pretty fun group to watch??  Color me surprised!!

On 11/9/2023 at 1:47 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Kory seems to be a charismatic, life of the party kind of guy but I just don't seem him as handsome.

His outfit above?  OMG.  I bet he is fun and easy to be around but what a giant cheeseball.  Can you get any cornier and cheesier than this doufus?  Who would ever take this dude seriously, let alone think he's good looking?  I am forever puzzled.  He's just....gross.

I don't know Katie Flood and she seems like a perfectly nice and pleasant girl so please don't come at me but something about her makes me think she's stinky.  Like the kind of girl who smells like she comes from a house where there's always a lot of cooking going on, you know?  Just musty.  😆  Schwartz always looks dirty and unkempt so maybe they are a perfect match.  He's looking old and washed up these days.  Plus, he pretty much revealed his true personality last season on VPR.  His "awe shucks" routine needs to fall by the wayside.  

I know Amanda has been sick but can she wash her hair?  Can someone send her a good clarifying shampoo?

I'm sure Danielle's going for a storyline and screentime but girlfriend basically just had sex on camera.  What's she thinking??  Yuck.

Yeah, so in summary, there are basically a lot of dirty, gross people on this show and I feel like I need a shower now!

• Like 2