Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E07: All Up in Your Grills

jewel21
  • Start Topic

With an intense BBQ challenge judged by Pit Master Aaron Franklin, and a star-studded dinner service with music superstar G-Eazy, Pawn Stars host Rick Harrison, Miss Idaho and Miss California, both teams are fighting to come out on top. Chef Ramsey decides which not so "grill-iant" chef will be the next to go home.

Airdate: 11/09/2023

• Like 1

Note to Chicagoland viewers: Thursday Night Football will be on FOX tonight so Hell's Kitchen will not air at its usual time. Looks like it will air around 11 p.m. after the game, post-game show and local news. Exactly when will obviously be determined by how long the game runs. Go Bears?

Jermaine - if you tell Ramsay you're not the worst chef but can't tell him who is, then dude it's you. Just sayin'.

And Jason, no one believes you would rather be cleaning grills with a toothbrush than getting out of Hell's Kitchen to relax, play and have a nice lunch you didn't have to prepare yourself.

• Like 3

First epi I watched this season, and it was pretty obvious to me that Jermaine was going hom.  However, no matter how many other seasons I've watched, I've never understood sending undercooked food up to the pass.  I mean severly undercooked.

I wanted to eat all that bbq challenge food.  It all looked so good.  Even the stuff I know I wouldn't like, LOL.

• Like 1

Dahmere is really rising to the top of the competition, but hopefully he won't let it get in his head too much.  The women really did well this episode, but I still think Sandra may let the competition get to her too much and get rattled.

I think that Devon may really come around-he seemed sincerely borken up by his poor performance and may be able to get more focused.

And, again, the celebrity tables are filled by 'celebrities' I have never heard of before.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

And, again, the celebrity tables are filled by 'celebrities' I have never heard of before.

The only one I knew was Rick Harrison.  I was like 'Pawn Stars' guy!!!

• Like 1

Dave and Busters? Really???

I swear, the "rewards" just seemed to have declined this season.

What happened to the spas, massages, lunches with Gordon? No money??

Don't bean me, but Devon just annoys me.

I was pleasantly surprised that the challenge winning team-the women-didn't screw up royally during service. Usually, that's what happens.

And I also didn't know who these "VIPs" and "stars" were.

• Like 1

I was glad the women finally won a challenge even if it was sort of lame.

Jason is still a tool.

Jermaine going home was pretty obvious especially messing up on side dishes.

Devon seemed a bit rattled after the elim so I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.  Sandra OTOH always seems rattled.  She seems to know what she's doing cook-wise but gets easily thrown off and as many times as she's been put up for elimination, she's definitely not making it to the end.

I'm pulling for Dahmere but like others, I hope this isn't a set-up for him to have a spectacular fall.

• Like 2

I thought that Gordon wants them to prepare each table separately and one at a time.  There were two scenes last night (one for each kitchen) where each team had a pile of finished / resting steaks (I counted 11 on red and one in the pan).

• Like 1