Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Future Shock

I wonder if Kim is getting her work done for free, because of the publicity Bravo just gave Lenny from RHoM?

I knew that doctor looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen him.  So Kim is rich, and she gets free surgery?  Dang.  That photo I saw of her with the very tiny waist and smooth tummy must have been post-surgery.  I was wondering how she did that without exercise.

I'd be a little creeped out to work at the Biermann house knowing the cameras could be turned on at any time.  I wouldn't be able to stand the lack of privacy.

• Love 2

As far as Kim's surgery, it kind of pissed me off that Kroy was encouraging her to do it. I get that he was trying to be supportive but I had a friend who had a tummy tuck and that shit is no joke. You are literally out of commission for a few months. I remember when I was in my 20's I wanted a boob job because I live on the West Coast and that's pretty much just what you do out here. My fiance talked me out of it saying I didn't need it, I looked fine the way I was. I think I would have been hurt if he'd said, "yeah, great idea! you could use a little more up top!" Kroy is just so douchey to me.

• Love 2
I'd be a little creeped out to work at the Biermann house knowing the cameras could be turned on at any time.  I wouldn't be able to stand the lack of privacy.

I was pretty shocked this episode to see the insane lack of privacy that both the staff and the kids have at the Biermann house. That scene of Kim and Kroy sitting on the couch just flipping through the security cameras was totally creepy. Like, this is what they do in their free time? Hire people to look after their kids and then watch them all day? It was beyond weird.

• Love 1
I was pretty shocked this episode to see the insane lack of privacy that both the staff and the kids have at the Biermann house. That scene of Kim and Kroy sitting on the couch just flipping through the security cameras was totally creepy. Like, this is what they do in their free time? Hire people to look after their kids and then watch them all day? It was beyond weird.

I tend to agree. If you have that much time to sit and watch, do you really need the nannie? Why not go play with the kids yourself? And yes, it bothers me the lack of privacy Kim and Kroy think the teenage girls deserve. If you keep being intrusive like that, don't be surprised if your kids become secretive as hell and don't think of you as the person to go to when they're in trouble.

• Love 1

So Kim thinks she's getting back into her "21 year old body" again? Really? How deluded is she? Obviously, surgery's already done, but did either of them consider the fact that surgeries don't always go perfectly?

Also, Earth to Kim and Kroy: If you don't want your teenage daughters to think about boys or sex, maybe you should tone the constant PDA and sexually-oriented conversation down when you're around them. Maybe. I know that's a tough one for both of you. And WAY to "Face Chat" while driving, too. What excellent examples for their kids!

• Love 1

So Kim thinks she's getting back into her "21 year old body" again? Really? How deluded is she? Obviously, surgery's already done, but did either of them consider the fact that surgeries don't always go perfectly?

Also, Earth to Kim and Kroy: If you don't want your teenage daughters to think about boys or sex, maybe you should tone the constant PDA and sexually-oriented conversation down when you're around them. Maybe. I know that's a tough one for both of you. And WAY to "Face Chat" while driving, too. What excellent examples for their kids!

Arianna and Brielle are thinking about boys because they are normal teenagers. Arianna is acting no different then most 12 year olds.

• Love 2

And WAY to "Face Chat" while driving, too. What excellent examples for their kids!

That's highly illegal in Georgia. And I bet they all do it all the time. Where's the state patrol when you need them? A friend of mine had her GPS program running on her phone, which was on the console between the front seats. She was stopped at a red light, picked up her phone to check her location, and a cop saw her and wrote her up.

I'd love to see Kim get pulled over. Can you imagine what she'd say and the language she'd use?