Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Organ

• Start Topic

This story feels rushed and underdeveloped. The shortest episode of this season, only 38 minutes.

I haven’t seen Emily Browning since The Affair.

Zero sympathy for dbag incel Toby.

The twist at the end re Lee and Sasha’s involvement totally fell flat.

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • Like 2

4 completely unoriginal, dull stories. Didn't we see it all before, only better? Basically 2 of them were "Black Mirror" rip off and other 2 were predictable and stupid. I also find the whole Saxenda-Ozempic shading in the "Tapeworm"  so annoying. I bet the 90 % of the crew including  Murphy is using it.

"Organ" was also badly done from the technical perspective. The camerawork, the cutting felt very amateurish. It's like the director is completely incompetent and doesn't know what she's doing. I hope it will be cancelled, they really have nothing original to say. 

Edited by skotnikov
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

Zero sympathy for dbag incel Toby.

Toby was a misogynist with the mindset of an incel but we got an entire montage of him having sex in the beginning of this episode. He gets laid a lot. But yeah, I had no sympathy for him either.

I liked this episode though I would rank it three out of four for this season. Manny Coto wrote a couple of good lines. I actually think the premise could have been expanded for a full season of American Horror Story. It certainly would have made for a better season compared to the utter garbage of Delicate.

Edited by benteen
  • Like 1

This episode was not bad. It had some humor but the lead actor was not too convincing. I would have liked more explanation about the new organ they are growing inside him and why he was chosen. Not the worst of the season but not the best either.

• Like 1

Was it me, or was every one of these episodes super predictable? I knew where every story was going just after hearing the premise, with only a few small surprises here and there. I didn't really hate this one but I was mostly bored due to how underdeveloped the ideas and characters were. I would probably rank it third, after Daphne and Tapeworm but before Bestie, but none really stand out that much. Nothing great, nothing awful, just there. 

Even beyond this whole cabal of rich weirdos buying organs and the obvious "everyone is in on this convoluted plan" twist, the real aspect of the story I couldn't buy was that the main guy got so many hot women to sleep with him. He's this totally average looking dude who's also lacking in charisma and is just a total dick, I have no clue why super hot women who aren't trying to harvest his organs are so down to bang him. 

• Like 2