Type keyword(s) to search

"The Colbert Report": Week of 9/8/14

Another all-dude lineup. BTW, if you also watch "The Daily Show," be aware that Monday's TDS will be a rerun (Jon is going to be promoting his film in Toronto) but TCR is brand-new.

9/8/14 JOHN LITHGOW - Film, “Love is Strange”
9/9/14 JASON SEGEL - Author, “Nightmares!”
9/10/14 HENRY KISSINGER - Author, “World Order”
9/11/14 LONN TAYLOR - Co-author, “The Star-Spangled Banner: The Making of an American Icon”

• Love 1

Attention media. Nobody fucking caaaaaares about a figurehead couple from another hemisphere who have nothing in common with everyday people having a second child. That's why everybody hates your fucking guts.

FutureStephen should have been an ongoing character. Maybe we (me) can ask FutureStephen if Toronto FC will ever make the playoffs.

• Love 1

I didn't think so. I was actually kind of annoyed by Stephen, who seemed to be interrupting a lot. I know he does that sometimes. Unfortunately when it's a problem for me is when the guest keeps talking rather than yielding to Stephen.

I didn't think so. I was actually kind of annoyed by Stephen, who seemed to be interrupting a lot. I know he does that sometimes. Unfortunately when it's a problem for me is when the guest keeps talking rather than yielding to Stephen.

Stephen's interviews are usually a highlight for me, but I thought they were both annoying.  I turned it off.  I have no idea who turned out to be most annoying.

The Buy Partisan app sounds cool.  I've adjusted a few of my spending habits based on a company CEO/owner's advertised political affiliation/views.  Its the only way my voice can be heard with them, so I use it, certain places I won't eat or patronize.  Apparently  Kelloggs is smart, pretty across the board there.  And cool that it was developed by Stephen's cousin. 

Didn't know Kissinger was still alive.

• Love 1