Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Empathalogical Fallacies

• Start Topic

"I suppose by the transitive property, I am also Vulcan as a motherf*****!" 

Have I mentioned that I adore T'Lyn.

The Romulans so disappointed the Cerritos didn't cross into the Neutral Zone made me chuckle.

Curious to find out what's been destroying the ships across the quadrant.

Edited by wanderingstar
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

“I, too, am Vulcan as a motherfucker.”

“Fuck yeah! Logic, bitch!”

I love Mariner and T’Lyn’s friendship. Talking about your feelings is actually helpful! Who knew? Poor Tendi missing out on a hug, though. 

Love the Romulans being disappointed that the Cerritos avoided crossing into the Neutral Zone. 

The Betazoids have a blurry image of the mystery ship. I really am curious about where the ship comes from and what their motives are. 

Edited by phalange
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, QuantumMechanic said:

Finally hit me — the voice of the big-boobed Betazoid was the voice actor for The Owl Lady from (RIP :( ) The Owl House.

They got some great guest voices - Not only Wendie Malick but also Janelle James (Abbott Elementary) and Rachel Dratch.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I can't imagine a more fun cosplay for a group of women than that Betazoid trio with the fancy dresses and the big cups! If there are not pictures of multiple groups from next year's STLV, I will be so sad. This show find ways to have so much fun with the established canon while still telling strong stories. I will never get over my delight.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, phalange said:

“I, too, am Vulcan as a motherfucker.”

“Fuck yeah! Logic, bitch!”

Just wondering- the f-words are bleeped out when I watch. Even the captions. Is there a setting so I can hear uncensored dialogue? 

T’Lyn has integrated seamlessly with the rest of the lower deckers. We still aren’t seeing Gabrielle Ruiz in the main credits.

So is Freeman actually married to Mariner’s dad or did she just say that to hold off the horny Betazoids?

Edited by marinw
6 hours ago, marinw said:

T’Lyn has integrated seamlessly with the rest of the lower deckers. We still aren’t seeing Gabrielle Ruiz in the main credits.

So is Freeman actually married to Mariner’s dad or did she just say that to hold off the horny Betazoids?

According to Memory Alpha they're married.  T'lyn hasn't been in every episode (she skipped episode 2) so she isn't a full regular character yet.  Maybe next season.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I did want to say I like that they added the Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home whale alien ship to the intro engaging with the Borg cube. 

And to me the noise the mystery ship this season makes is a lot like the noise the STIV alien cylinder thingy made. Though I don’t think it’ll actually be related in the LD mystery plot.

• Useful 1

"She took a vow not to consume her patients." 

Can we take a moment and consider what the future version's of the Hippocratic oath is if it included tidbits like that? Are there specie specific versions? Do all doctors vow not to eat their patients? Narj looked a lot like a walking banana, after all.

• Useful 1
On 9/28/2023 at 9:34 PM, marinw said:

Poor T’lyn! Maybe they gave discovered some treatments for Bendii 

Does she have Bendi, though? She said there were conditions like Bendi that cause Vulcans to lose control. It's canon that she's already a loose cannon. By Vulcan standards.

Edited by Cattoy
  • Useful 1