Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Andy still hasn’t figured out that Brittany is only here for the money?! Instead of kicking her to the curb, he’s driving her to the bank? I hope he’s driving her to a bus depot instead. She is scared of you. That’s how much she doesn’t want to be around you. The beginning of the scene he stood 5 inches away from her and she said he’s too close. She really loves you[r money if you have any].

• Like 8
Just now, JenE4 said:

Andy still hasn’t figured out that Brittany is only here for the money?! Instead of kicking her to the curb, he’s driving her to the bank? I hope he’s driving her to a bus depot instead. She is scared of you. That’s how much she doesn’t want to be around you. The beginning of the scene he stood 5 inches away from her and she said he’s too close. She really loves you[r money if you have any].

but she makes sense with the why are you being so shady about this part of the deal ... shes ignoring her red flags to get the money 100% just like hes ignoring hers thinking hes gonna get sex with her 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Y’all: when I tell you cuffing season is approaching and dudes from the past keep popping up…

Cuffing season has a whole different meaning on this show. 

im guessing if any of these dudes were worth your time, they would have been around in more moderate weather.

Edited by JenE4
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Redd’s family hates Joy SO MUCH.

They loved her buying them things.  

Shavel and Quaylon on Life after Lockup.  Quaylon was the original owner of the suitcase of all sadness.  Has he been able to leave it in the closet? will Shavel wear more skintight body suits? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2