Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Happy Sunday, friends.

Let's see if anyone shares anything real that wasn't shown 17 times during the season!

During the season, there was a scene teased, of Meri at the picnic table with Robyn and Kody (like from the season finale). And in it, Meri said something like, "You loved me. I know you loved me."

Did I just miss that in the season, or was it never shown?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, altopower said:

So - is this Tell All thing supposed to be 2023 NOW?  or end of 2022?  Or beginning of 2023 or what? The whole year has had a disastrous timeline.

Okay, so it's convoluted, because we would expect no less from the Browns.

The season that just ended last week ended in the fall of 2022 (I think Meri mentioned October). The Tell-Alls are filmed much closer to airing, but we don't know exactly when.

Maybe there will be some clue during the four (!) tell-alls, or rather One-On-Ones, but it's hard to tell.

• Like 3

I know this is a very small thing, but fuck Robyn, Kody, and the production, FOREVER, for having Robyn and Kody drive to the One-On-One interviews in separate cars, like they haven't permanently crawled up inside of each other's colons.

It's just an insult to the viewers.

EDIT:

Okay, and maybe they didn't do their tell-alls at the same time, but for the last several seasons (certainly since Covid struck) they've been living together full time, so this pretense to separate cars in every episode is offensive.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

As we all expected--there was not great connection for either Kody or Janelle when they married. It seems they knew it was more religious -and- transactional.

It is too bad that it lasted 30 years. It could have ended at 15 years and Janelle would have had her 6 kids.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

Kody, you aren't doing a single thing to show you're actually interested in reconnecting with Janelle for a relationship of any kind.

OMG. You want romantic love with Janelle?  While you have your soulmate Crybrows?  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

Kody: 'I am guilty of not loving them.' 

Quickly rewritten to, 'I am guilty of not being in love with them.'

And then 'I am interested in romantic love with Janelle.'

If Robyn is his soulmate then why does he want a romantic relationship with Janelle?

We all know it is about controlling her. It would be a rinse and repeat of what he did to Meri.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, altopower said:

Kody, you aren't doing a single thing to show you're actually interested in reconnecting with Janelle for a relationship of any kind.

OMG. You want romantic love with Janelle?  While you have your soulmate Crybrows?  

Jinks, you owe me a coke!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Really, Kody has been super ultra bitter for Christine just saying, "The Emperor has no clothes!" And he's been mad at Janelle for thinking Christine has a point. Countdown until he gets mad at Meri for saying, "Well, he's never had any clothes, but that was part of our agreement."

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Is anyone else feeling like this is a clip show snooze fest?

Yeah, only about 2 sentences of new...the love/in love comment...

Just now, altopower said:

Have we learned anything so far other than Kody can talk in circles about every single thing that comes up?

I'm getting dizzy listening to him and trying to follow his weird logic!

• Like 5

Kody is a master manipulator. It’s so triggering because I’ve been ditched by partners before who told me “I was never in love with you” and it’s a lie and it sucks to say to someone. It’s just bs meaning “our relationship got boring for me and something new came along, bye bye” 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm getting dizzy listening to him and trying to follow his weird logic!

Exactly.  He’s talking in circles.  He makes no sense, but that’s by design, because the truth is so damning, so unflattering.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1