Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Awww, nice to see them (well, Luann) pitching in to pay for the dog run fencing. Things like that fence and the playground will live on long after this show.

I also enjoy seeing Luann enthusiastically getting involved. Whether it's operating the "little beaver" to catfish catching to eagerly going down the slide and trying the tire swing, it's nice to see. Meanwhile, Sonja's delusions of grandeur are on full display. How long was she married to JP's grandson? How many years ago did they divorce?

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Awww, nice to see them (well, Luann) pitching in to pay for the dog run fencing. Things like that fence and the playground will live on long after this show.

I also enjoy seeing Luann enthusiastically getting involved. Whether it's operating the "little beaver" to catfish catching to eagerly going down the slide and trying the tire swing, it's nice to see. Meanwhile, Sonja's delusions of grandeur are on full display. How long was she married to JP's grandson? How many years ago did they divorce?

Agreed. I love how Lu is willing to get dirty and is game for everything; catfishing, mudding, tasting the different (or any, for that matter) varieties at the Testicle Festival, operating the little beaver, and personally (with Sonja) paying for the fencing for the dog shelter. She wasn't even phased when she shifted into nurse mode when the hotel guy ripped off his toenail.

I also loved how excited they were to go to Dairy Queen

Edited by SweetieDarling
too many words
  • Like 13

The success of this show is attributable to LuAnn’s enthusiastic attitude. Sonja, as always, is annoying. She never misses an opportunity to take a passive aggressive pot shot at Lu. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, janiema said:

The success of this show is attributable to LuAnn’s enthusiastic attitude. Sonja, as always, is annoying. She never misses an opportunity to take a passive aggressive pot shot at Lu. 

That's true. LuAnn is toeing the line of fish out of water with grace and enthusiasm, whereas Sonja has to throw in stupid lines like "I have professionals to make my bed" and go overboard trying to seem too good for the place, when in reality, she's barely distinguishable from anyone else there. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
On 7/31/2023 at 8:31 AM, snarts said:

Sonja was married for only 8 years, and she was divorced by 2006. Her husband married several times- the last time was after he divorced her, strangely enough to a woman who looks a lot like her. But Sonja still keeps mentioning him, even on this show....

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
On 8/1/2023 at 12:36 PM, janiema said:

Luann has done the passive aggressive pot shot against others for years so she deserves it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1