Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Once a Criminal

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The clingy girl obsessed with getting married needs a life… and did latisa act like this has been her lawyer cause when she walked into his office commenting like she ain’t never seen it before was super sue lol 

I think that was just some random lawyer,  although it did sound like he had some pretty reasonable advice.  I'm certainly no lawyer, but having a convicted felon doing your taxes may not be kosher.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I think that was just some random lawyer,  although it did sound like he had some pretty reasonable advice.  I'm certainly no lawyer, but having a convicted felon doing your taxes may not be kosher.

It’s definitely not legal how she thought it would be ok is beyond me 

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The clingy girl obsessed with getting married needs a life… and did latisa act like this has been her lawyer cause when she walked into his office commenting like she ain’t never seen it before was super sue lol 

She sure did say MY attorney lol. She can't be dumb enough to think she can involve a convict in her tax business because he 'only sold drugs'.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This season is so boring. I miss the drama and craziness of the earlier seasons. There is no one I even remotely like or want to root for to make it. I don’t even understand the “actress” with the boyfriend who has been in prison for something like 15 years with 5 more to go. What is the point of her being on this show? It isn’t as though they are going to be on Love After Lockup any time soon. She isn’t getting acting work after being on this show, other than cosplay at Medieval Times. 

I love that we finally see a lawyer on the show that actually gives good advice. I don’t believe Latisa didn’t see a problem with her husband “working” for her business. I think this is nothing more than her trying to come up with a storyline since she otherwise wouldn’t have one. 

• Like 4