Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Cameron still looks mad.  Maybe he'll have payback on his mind.  But he'll never go against Cirie. 

And I really hate to say this, because I really hate Cam, but those glasses are really flattering. 

• Like 6

Jared asks us to pray for him. 🙄Felicia can go too. She and Cirie pretty much threw the blindside in Bowie’s face and told her to put on her big girl pantries for being upset she wasn’t let in on the blindside. Ugh, so many people to dislike.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 8

And now they want to use her.  These people.  Thank goodness Bowie doesn't trust them.   They weren't required to tell her anything.  But don't be such assholes to her after the fact. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 6

Wow, good acting by cam and not falling for all the shitty rainbows coming out of Cirie’s ass. I may be willing to forgive him for 10% if he can take at least 1 of them down before they take him down.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Wow, good acting by cam and not falling for all the shitty rainbows coming out of Cirie’s ass.

I know Cam's not all that popular but he's rising in my estimation for that exact reason.

I’m ignoring the gross segments but what happened to the whole house besides Cam being have nots? There should have already been punishments to air. 

And now the obligatory personal story from Jag to educate America. I’m originally from India too but I can’t stand when these show become PSAs and Survivor does that a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I actually like this nom ceremony. It’s like they did it back in the day with the wheel pulling out keys if those that were safe. Love it and love the speech. Felicia took out her teeth for not getting pied. Can’t wait to see a pissed off Felicia and Izzy. They all think no one else should play the game when it’s their game. Fuck them!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1