Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 7/10/2023 at 4:00 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

I just want David to wash his ass and dick before having sex. Come on man??? You gotta do it. And David wash your hands after you pee. Before you eat. That’s gotta be an automatic. 

I don’t think he had a choice about the hand washing at the restaurant. He had to go and the bathroom was locked. I don’t think there was a sink available to him (which really grosses me out since the guy prepping the food likely attended to his bathroom needs the same way David did). 

• Like 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don’t think he had a choice about the hand washing at the restaurant. He had to go and the bathroom was locked. I don’t think there was a sink available to him (which really grosses me out since the guy prepping the food likely attended to his bathroom needs the same way David did). 

Reminds me of an old joke: A sailor and a Marine are using urinals in a men’s room. After he finishes, the Marine zips up and starts to leave.

The sailor says “In the Navy, we are taught to wash our hands after urinating.”

The Marine replies, “In the Marines, we’re taught not to piss on our fingers.”

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Yes agreed. Very disgusting scene. 

6 hours ago, Gobi said:

Reminds me of an old joke: A sailor and a Marine are using urinals in a men’s room. After he finishes, the Marine zips up and starts to leave.

The sailor says “In the Navy, we are taught to wash our hands after urinating.”

The Marine replies, “In the Marines, we’re taught not to piss on our fingers.”

Hah! I still don’t want anyone’s peen-touching hands on my food though…

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 7/11/2023 at 11:03 PM, Elizzikra said:

Hah! I still don’t want anyone’s peen-touching hands on my food though…

Actually I googled this once and the real issue is that because the anus is so close to the genitals bacteria migrates back to front and it has nothing to do with making contact with urine.  So it’s irrelevant how careful they are while urinating.

1 hour ago, Quof said:

Is "wash your hands, you just touched your genitals" really so controversial? 

I think it is more of what do you do if the facilities to wash as long as it takes to finish a song, to bring back early COVID protocols, are not available 

6 hours ago, Raja said:

I think it is more of what do you do if the facilities to wash as long as it takes to finish a song, to bring back early COVID protocols, are not available 

I thought one of the few good outcomes about COVID was that everyone carries hand sanitizer now, but perhaps not… Or it just wasn’t compelling enough for Sharp to show it specifically. Perhaps they knew this would keep us talking?