Type keyword(s) to search

Kraven the Hunter (2023)

• Start Topic

(edited)

I really like Aaron Taylor Johnson, Tangerine and Lemon were the best part of Bullet Train and I think he had the better version of Quick Silver.

However,  I just don't know how a Kraven Movie works in the larger scheme. That being said the trailer is interesting

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

Sony Execs: "Because we say it works, that's how."

Just make a Tobey Maguire Spider man movie you Sony dumbasses. 

Other than being R rated this didn't do much to grab my attention. And I wish that Russell Crowe was in more stuff, since I always liked him as an actor.

19 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

However,  I just don't know how a Kraven Movie works in the larger scheme.

The same way the Venom movies worked.  If the first one is successful enough then just keep making more of them.

(edited)

Headline is misleading...

Sony Confirms Spider-Man vs. Kraven Movie Crossover Plan
By Russ Milheim Posted: June 28, 2023
https://thedirect.com/article/spider-man-kraven-movie-crossover-sony-plan 

Sony Pictures shared the official synopsis for Aaron Taylor Johnson’s Kraven the Hunter, and it confirms that Sony has early plans for the villain to eventually go up against Spider-Man.
“Kraven the Hunter is the visceral story about how and why one of Marvel’s most iconic villains came to be. Set before his notorious vendetta with Spider-Man, Aaron Taylor-Johnson stars as the titular character in the R-rated film.”
But will it actually happen?

There’s no telling yet. After all, so many people involved with the Venom movies have tried teasing the villain’s inevitable crossover with Spidey, but nothing looks to be coming from it so far.

Though, Sony has potentially made some blatant in-universe teases.

For one, Kraven’s silhouette can be seen in the sky during the chaotic finale of Spider-Man: No Way Home. In the Kraven trailer, a large number of spiders can be seen descending onto Johnson’s villain—clearly a nod to his rivalry with the iconic arachnid superhero.

Whether it happens or not, Sony is certainly thinking about it.

Edited by tv echo

That new trailer looks like a totally different movie from the first. Since I am just vaguely aware of Kraven being in Spider-Man I didn't have the problems that the nerd press made about previous promotions