Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 6/12/2023

falltime
  • Start Topic

I also thought Alyssa, hubs and maybe Brian were the only happy ones at the party. What is wrong with the other cohosts? Maybe they were told to be low key? Regardless, I know they can both act and behave better than this. The dog cake was adorbs. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Alyssa has been one of the nicest hosts the show has had in a long time. It's bizarre they had more patience with Meghan than with her. 

I'm going to agree with you.  I get that she worked where she worked.  But she has made it perfectly clear she would never be part of that again.  I don't agree with all of her beliefs but she is entitled to have her beliefs as I am mine.  She does seem like a nice person. She is someone I could be friendly with. We would just have to agree to disagree about some things.  I used to have a friend who had different beliefs and it was fine till she became mean about her opinions.  She was like Meghan.  Alyssa isn't like Meghan.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Alyssa has been one of the nicest hosts the show has had in a long time. It's bizarre they had more patience with Meghan than with her. 

The shrieky wheel gets the grease.

I finally watched yesterday's show.  When Whoopi was talking about needing an amendment to prevent someone from being in jail and being President I'm surprised nobody said the reason that wasn't part of the requirements for running for President was because nobody thought voters would ever vote for someone under indictment and/or convicted of a felony.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Alyssa is fine...She's smart, but also very image conscious.   I mean... PUPPIES!... who can hate someone with puppies?.   My cynical self thinks she might be far more calculating than her nice girl image portrays.   And that may be what people are picking up on with any perceived distance with the other cohosts.  

Edited by After7Only
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
On 6/15/2023 at 6:48 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

I also enjoyed seeing Alyssa's husband, a very nice looking man and Alyssa seemed to enjoy the special Puppies & the charity they were helping.

I liked that Alyssa's husband took that big LUG of a puppy from Joy.  Why did they give the OLDEST lady the heaviest dog?

• Like 3
On 6/16/2023 at 4:35 AM, Haleth said:

Poor Alyssa. Not even puppies can make the other cohosts warm to her. 

Especially Jealousunny.  It must KILL her to know how much airtime Alyssa gets discussing serious issues on news channels. WHAT will happen as election time gets closer?  Maybe NEWS is Alyssa's next professional move...if she doesn't feel welcome on The View.

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I liked that Alyssa's husband took that big LUG of a puppy from Joy.

We had Great Danes for 25yrs.  In my 20s/30s told myself (and probably others) that if I just keep picking up those puppies as they grow ... and their big bags of dog food, I'd keep up my strength.  I must have forgotten for awhile.  I completely lost it.  Back in the day, the dog food came in 40-pound bags.  Today my knees SCREAM if I even walk by a 30# bag.

• Sad 1
On 6/16/2023 at 7:35 AM, Haleth said:

Poor Alyssa. Not even puppies can make the other cohosts warm to her. 

It's beyond sad that they are treating her this way. Does she no longer have an ally in Sara? I hope she does. I can't bring myself to watch the show anymore right now after the disrespectful behavior from "Sunny" Hostin almost two weeks ago. I tried last Monday but had to turn it off since Mrs. Hostin is still being cold towards her coworker. Sunny is so full of herself and unbearable at times.  It's a drag to go to work day after day working with people who don't care for you. I don't get what Alyssa did to cause this behavior. This type of behavior makes me sympathize with Meghan (just a little bit). There should be at least 2 republicans at the table with similar opinions. Ana is a republican, but she rarely has a different opinion from the democrats at the table. I am not a fan of all the drama, infighting and mean girl behavior. So, I'll have to find another show to watch in the meantime.  I guess that book title, "ladies who punch" wasn't too far off.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2