Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 6/9/2023 at 10:41 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Did I see something about butt plugs and Gino and anal sex? Or was I just really f-ing high? 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

I was really high and YES, there were butt plugs

• LOL 5
On 6/22/2023 at 3:02 PM, Natalie68 said:
On 6/10/2023 at 1:41 AM, Mr. Miner said:

Did I see something about butt plugs and Gino and anal sex? Or was I just really f-ing high? 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

I was really high and YES, there were butt plugs

Hahahaha.  The fact we are casually talking (ok making fun of) about butt plugs on a reality show is somewhat disturbing.  It was just one of many awkward and uncomfortable moments on the show.

What I want to know is how Gino is ok with all of his private information just out there for anyone to know.  What hasn't been addressed is her comment about how Gino has to go in the other room and jerk off because that is the only way he can come.........WHAT?  Why?  I had one boyfriend that I caught doing that ONCE and his reaction was of total embarrassment.  Needless to say, we broke up right after that and I then found out he was gay.  Um that explains not being able to come.  Hey maybe Gino is....

No, I think Gino cannot preform because Jasmin is so over the top sexually.  And demanding for everything.  Gino's little guy just crawls up and hides, until Gino is safe back in US.

• Like 1