Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Blair Foster

• Start Topic

Airdate: Jun 1 / 23 9:00 PM Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

When a corrupt lawyer is linked to a string of corporate cover-ups, Red helps the team investigate her operation; Sen. Panabaker and Cooper await a judge's decision on the fate of the task force.

Red setting up a happy ending with Weecha? She will teach Agnes combat skills? [Because soccer is a lost cause] Living the outlaw life of luxury in Cuba?

• LOL 1

So Blair Foster is going to feed information to the congressman for what in return?  Well, I hope he enjoys being beholden to her...

Again with Weecha?  Obviously Red seems to be setting himself up to retire/sail into the sunset but is he really going to let an upstart congressman and Foster take down the task force?  Even if he's getting ready to go, I can't believe he'd leave Cooper (who's looking after Agnes) out to dry or Dembe or any of the others for that matter.

3 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

So Blair Foster is going to feed information to the congressman for what in return?  Well, I hope he enjoys being beholden to her...

She IS the new Red... Congressional Task Force  Committee just sits around waiting for her to betray another client on her Redlist

• LOL 1
(edited)

Yet again, another numbered Blacklister gets away by the end of the episode.

If Blair Foster knows where Ressler's NA meetings are, she has to know where the Post Office is ?  They just have to follow him to work.

I'm not buying Foster as the big bad for the 6 remaining episodes either.  Even Congressman Hudson just isn't interesting enough to be the big bad either.

I'm getting a little tired of Reddington's farewell tour -- giving away his stuff, giving away his money, having drinks with old friends, plus he seems to be running out of legit Blacklisters to give to the Task Force.

Still no sign of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat, or Sierra the cat.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Foster is fine as a Blacklister, but I don't buy her as a legit Big Bad, which sure appears to be the way they're going with her.

Historically, so many Blacklisters -e.g. Frauds Of The Highway- have not been worthy of inclusion that Foster appears to be a card-carrying SPECTRE member... 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Still no sign of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat, or Sierra the cat.

Ok, I have to ask, why all the interest in the dogs and cats?  They're just props on the show just like a chair or a computer.

1 hour ago, rr2911 said:

Ok, I have to ask, why all the interest in the dogs and cats?  They're just props on the show just like a chair or a computer.

I'm pot-committed at this point -- the missing pets on this show have been a thing in these forums since the early part of Season 2.

It would be entirely awesome if in the final episode Reddington retires to a farm in upstate New York surrounded by all the pets that were either abandoned or just went missing from this show.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

It would be entirely awesome if in the final episode Reddington retires to a farm in upstate New York surrounded by all the pets that were either abandoned or just went missing from this show.

Latvia or Crimea supervised by Belka - the hideous one-eyed goat [now sporting a Blofeld-esque eye patch]

• LOL 3

Maybe I missed something along the way? Back when Red was living in the little Silver Stream with the gypsy lady and Weecha, I always thought that the gypsy lady was Red's love interest not Weecha. He was so sad when she left him and went back to her country. I never noticed any romance between Red and Weecha. Wasn't she his bodygurad/muscle?

It is so hard to remember everything that happens in this show. That episode that finally had Charlene in it...She looked so weird in that wig. IDK I guess I'm glad this is coming to an end.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, margol29 said:

Maybe I missed something along the way? Back when Red was living in the little Silver Stream with the gypsy lady and Weecha, I always thought that the gypsy lady was Red's love interest not Weecha. He was so sad when she left him and went back to her country. I never noticed any romance between Red and Weecha. Wasn't she his bodygurad/muscle?

It is so hard to remember everything that happens in this show. That episode that finally had Charlene in it...She looked so weird in that wig. IDK I guess I'm glad this is coming to an end.

Thanks for bringing that up. I thought it was just me remembering wrong because I have the same question.

• Like 4