Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Susan

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 4/25/2023 at 10:40 AM, Francie said:

And the show even tried to lay the groundwork for Susie not knowing by having Midge ask her about Gordon's wife, and Susie telling her she didn't know anything. 

That was after she'd seen the photo wasn't it?

Edited by areca
On 4/25/2023 at 8:39 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

My real middle name is Hedy!  I don't know where my parents got it, and I never use it.

Probably from Hedy Lamarr, famous actress and inventor: Although she died in 2000, Lamarr was inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame for the development of her frequency hopping technology in 2014. Such achievement has led Lamarr to be dubbed “the mother of Wi-Fi” and other wireless communications like GPS and Bluetooth.

Of course, we should not forget her long ago ancestor, Hedley Lamarr.  "It's not Hedy, It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr."

• LOL 2
On 4/22/2023 at 7:08 AM, AuntieMame said:

I want Nina Arianda’s coat. 

I also loved Rose’s coat either in this episode or the last one….it was grey and red and just amazing.  Last year the wardrobe got a little absurd but it’s back on point this season.

I hate knowing that Susie and Miriam fell out, but my interest is definitely piqued as to why.  I felt so badly for Susan at the end.  And bitchy wife acting like everything was fine and she was just SO GLAD to see SUSAN….ugh.  Obviously it was a defense mechanism but still it was super annoying and fake.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:30 AM, NeenerNeener said:

Could Gordon be one of Midge's next husbands? 

I thought when she was doing that interview where we found out she had been married four times they showed pictures of her with various men, who I thought were her husbands.  I don’t think I saw Gordon, but I could be wrong?  It was kind of quick.

• Like 1