Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E15: Reunited

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I don't like her, but I've got to hand it to Mistress. She is not cowed by the haters.

I agree; so why lie about feeding Irene that bullshit story about Loosey? Let's go straight to the bible for this one: "If you're going to be a bowdy-bowdy bitch, stand up and be one. Girl, don't be weak sauce." Amen, Alyssa. Amen.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I fear that Sasha may have lost the season  the moment she didn’t automatically say that Ru was her favorite drag queen. My daughter and I were yelling at the tv.

Kudos to Princess Poppy for the season 1 Rebecca Glasscock realness.

I’m sorry that Irene went home so early- I think she’s got a few tricks up her sleeve.

• Like 4

I've had this paranoid idea in the back of my mind all season that, because she's already a legend, Sasha only agreed to come on the show if they guaranteed her a win. Or, she didn't ask for that, but they offered it anyway to get her on. 

But she's shown that she deserves it regardless.

Of course, if Ru is so petty that she wouldn't have seen that answer for the blatant ass buttering that it would have been, then so much the better for my girl Anetra lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Upon seeing all the screentime Mistress got while Sasha got virtually none, I’m going to go Han Solo and say, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”  

Also,  I know we all asked for longer episodes, but I didn’t mean like this. This reunion lasted forevverrr.

I also thought it was interesting how many clips relied on “unaired footage.”  Blame it on the edit, indeed — you mean you could have made a more interesting show and just…chose not to?

Edited by Lethallyfab
Blame It On The Edit
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Lethallyfab said:

Upon seeing all the screentime Mistress got while Sasha got virtually none, I’m going to go Han Solo and say, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”  

Also,  I know we all asked for longer episodes, but I didn’t mean like this. This reunion lasted forevverrr.

I also thought it was interesting how many clips relied on “unaired footage.”  Blame it on the edit, indeed — you mean you could have made a more interesting show and just…chose not to?

Mistress has little to do with the season's problems, though, and S15 is not going to be "saved" by a Sasha or Anetra win. Editing, pacing, narrative, and storytelling have all been something of a disaster, and none of that is any of the contestants' faults.

The only way that Mistress will win is if production can milk more out of her win than with her loss. Loosey, Luxx, and Mistress are surely at the top of production's pick for an upcoming AS season, and it will only make sense to award Mistress the win if production of that show thinks it'll make juicier drama to have one of the trio a winner so that she can lord it over the others. Possible, but still unlikely.

I thought the end packages on the finalist were interesting. Luxx is really only a fashion queen, and Anetra was presented as a dance queen. That makes me think that Mistress and Sasha will be in the final and Sasha will take it. I heard a few days ago that Anetra and Sasha are crushing the fan voting with the other two far behind.

I'd love them to be the final 2. Either could win, but Sasha is the right choice for me.

• Like 3
On 4/8/2023 at 7:18 AM, rlc said:

I fear that Sasha may have lost the season  the moment she didn’t automatically say that Ru was her favorite drag queen. My daughter and I were yelling at the tv.

Kudos to Princess Poppy for the season 1 Rebecca Glasscock realness.

I’m sorry that Irene went home so early- I think she’s got a few tricks up her sleeve.

This thought ran through my head, as well.  Hopefully Ru will see it as a tribute to someone who influenced Sasha's drag and relate to it in that way.  Though, it would have been great if Sasha had said something witty, like "present company excluded..."  to make Ru laugh as well as acknowledging Ru's legendary status.

• Like 1

Mistress's good nature certainly takes a back seat whenever SHE is the focus of  good-natured "ribbing". 

Mrs. Mahfouz and I did the usual "Who IS that?" when Ru introduced this season's queens. We are still not sure who the one with the awful wig and jeans is? Poppy? Pippa?

• Like 3

As much as I love her I don't think Sasha needs a RPDR win, she's already so accomplished & successful. Sasha not kissing Ru's ass by naming Ru as her fave drag queen made me smirk & nod & say "f*ck yeah, Sasha." I would love her to snatch the crown but would also love Anetra being crowned. 

I liked seeing so many of the contestants again, seeing the glowups, the tea, the shade, etc. 

I may be in my grumpy era here but Mistress constantly looking right to the camera whenever she knew it was on her was BEYOND annoying and I say that as someone who still likes her ('tho not enough to think she's winning this season). 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

Mistress needs to get off my tv.  I couldn't stand her stupid laughing behind her hands.

That was definitely SOOOOOO AWESOME!

She was pretty one-note with her reactions, just putting hands in front of face for each and every reaction.  I'm surprised she received so much praise for her acting abilities (her own sitcom, really?)   She even flubbed the planned bit where it was supposed to be discovered she had "mopped" Ru's new book.  

• Like 2