Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation and Spoilers

Yay!!!! I was just wondering the other day if this show was going to come back.  It's absolutely my favorite stupid reality TV show of late (logic puzzle + ridiculous dating show = happy Indy).  

I wonder if they stop losing the $250,000 once they get a confirmed perfect match via the truth booth? 

• Love 1

I know I said after last season that I was done, but the preview might just have sucked me back in.  Rewards for Truth Booth success, Ryan Devlin trying to break up fights...I'm back in.

Plus, I need to watch to know who all the new contestants on The Challenge will be...

• Love 1

I am ashamed to say it, but I can't wait for this season to start.  This is one of my guilty pleasures. Glad to see they changed things up a bit with the Truth Booth too.

I wonder if even one couple who identified as a "perfect mate" is still together from previous seasons.  Anybody know?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/31/2016 at 0:34 PM, FineWashables said:

I am ashamed to say it, but I can't wait for this season to start.  This is one of my guilty pleasures. Glad to see they changed things up a bit with the Truth Booth too.

I wonder if even one couple who identified as a "perfect mate" is still together from previous seasons.  Anybody know?

Ethan and Amber from season 1 are still together.They're married with a child I think. I'm pretty sure MTV did a gender reveal party for the two of them where they invited the entire season 1 cast. Two non-perfect matches are still together from last season - Zac/Hannah and Chuck/Britni. I find that especially funny because Hannah and Chuck had their connection first and even though they liked Zac and Britni as soon as they started hanging out with them, they were still a bit jealous that the other was entertaining someone else other than them. Fast forward to now and both of them are still with their 'second' try.

Edited by RHJunkie

Sooo is this where we can talk about the supposed perfect matches? Seems like mathematically it's all worked out according to Wikipedia etc.

Happy about:
Tori-Morgan
Emma-Prosper

Weirded out by:
Kaylen-Asaf

Everyone else was just meh. Though I am looking forward to seeing if any of those couples make connections between now and the end of the season. 

John's obsession with Julia makes more sense. He's basically extroverted Cam, and she's introverted Victoria. At a first impression, when everyone is "on," Julia probably did seem his type.

Cameron-Mikayla are still dating.

• Love 2

I thought Asaf and Camille were a match only because they were constantly paired up together when the group kept getting 4 beams. Kaylen being his match sees like farther than left field. Knowing the spoilers now, most of the matches are people who have seemingly had no meaningful interaction with each other. I really felt bad for Gio's potential match but knowing that it's Francesca makes sense to me now. She's insecure and needy - she's the type of personality that feeds Gio's ego and  because of her personality, she seems like she values a man that's confident (or arrogant, take your pick), outspoken and sexual which fits Gio's description.

• Love 1

Thanks to OnceSane for leading me to this ... I hate necrobumping BUT ... my memory is a poor excuse for a thing that closely resembles a hunk of Swiss cheese BUT ... I could have sworn on the coming attractions from the most recent episode (and I automatically deleted it from the TiFaux before I could stop myself) that I saw Clinton and Uche together in a coming attraction. Maybe I mis-saw it. But if Malcolm and Nurys ARE a match, then we know that Clinton and Uche are NOT, right? So even if they were sneaking around on the sly, they wouldn't be together in a group shot unless they were potentially still a match? Or am I overthinking and/or misremembering this?