Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Welcome to the Next Big Thing

• Start Topic

Grover's enthusiasm about interacting with the library box was so cute 🤣

It was nice to see Oliver from American Housewife in this episode. I'm glad the actor is still getting work.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

Can you undercut dealerships on the price of replacing old batteries and still make a profit?

If they're overcharging, you can until they decide to undercut you.

• Like 1

Malcolm isn’t that damn old! He’s what, 30? Nobody is mistaking him for a dean and he’s used a computer before. Good for him for taking advantage of the free or reduced tuition benefit to finish his degree. 

Marty delivered a “Mama!” line when he was calling Tina to bring a cold cloth that had me cracking up. I like the idea of him and Calvin teaming up.

• Like 1

I can believe Malcolm being a little lost with Portal and Blackboard at first.  A lot of our students are fairly computer savvy, but some of the apps and things we use require some instruction.  Just because you've used a computer doesn't necessarily mean you'll be instantly familiar with all things computer-related.

That said, all of our in-person courses use paper and pencil tests (some Scantron, some not), so that part was not credible to me! 

I did worry, though, that his mean classmates would tease him about Tina's visit.  I was surprised it went the other way.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Harvey said:

Grover's enthusiasm about interacting with the library box was so cute 🤣

It was nice to see Oliver from American Housewife in this episode. I'm glad the actor is still getting work.

That's who that was! I knew he looked familiar, but couldn't place him!

When Grover came out of the house the first time, I wondered who the new girl was! I'm not usually one to criticize long hair, but his is a bit too extra for me.

I like the idea of Calvin and Marty teaming up with the new business idea.

2 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I can believe Malcolm being a little lost with Portal and Blackboard at first.  A lot of our students are fairly computer savvy, but some of the apps and things we use require some instruction.  Just because you've used a computer doesn't necessarily mean you'll be instantly familiar with all things computer-related.

i'm old, but pretty computer savvy. With new apps, they aren't always that intuitive to use the first time. He probably should have checked out the ones he'd be using, but since he was newly back to college, that's not surprising that he wasn't familiar with them. And a bag of sharpened pencils - love it!

• Like 2