Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: A Lot of Cooks in the Kitchen

• Start Topic

On 2/23/2023 at 5:45 PM, DanaMB said:

I noticed the side eye Chris gave her. I think he thought the same thing you did. 

I'll say he did! If that camera wasn't on him, I'll bet he would have told her to hand that baby off to his own father! Man up, Michael.

I saw a kitty in Amanda's house. 

Yesterday something came up on my feed saying production is going to send the entire family on vacation to Greece. Supposedly, it's to appease them for not getting paid very much money. 

• Mind Blown 3
8 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I'll say he did! If that camera wasn't on him, I'll bet he would have told her to hand that baby off to his own father! Man up, Michael.

Yesterday something came up on my feed saying production is going to send the entire family on vacation to Greece. Supposedly, it's to appease them for not getting paid very much money. 

Yeah, I saw something in a tabloid about them wanting more money. They're going to be like the Duggars making fools of themselves in a foreign country as well as making fools of themselves here.

• Like 4
On 2/23/2023 at 4:09 PM, magemaud said:

I'll never forget the roaches crawling around their old place. And how Amy was so embarrassed when she had professional organizers/cleaners in to make the house liveable. She blamed the mess on how crowded the apartment was but now that she has more room, I think she just doesn't know how to keep a house clean. 

And the dead mice! I think she knows how to keep house, if not pristine at least habitable, but she's just too lazy to do it. I'm lazy as heck, but still managed to keep my child's home roach and mice free, while being obese and having no spouse and a full time job. So I have no patience for Amy's whining. I wish I would have had the privilege of staying home with my baby, but you know, I had to keep her clothed and fed.

I'm not talking about right now, with everyone saying PPD, just generally in their regular every day lives.

Edited by HoneyBeach
Added a comment. Spelling
  • Like 6
19 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Why in the world would they pick Greece? What a waste on these yokels. I'm sure production expects hilarity to ensue from the flights to the historical sites to their reaction to the different foods and customs. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
20 hours ago, slasherboy said:

They are expecting Rydell High.

• LOL 7