Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E18: Dame Judi Dench, Hugh Jackman, Michael B. Jordan, Eugene Levy, Pink, Paul Rudd, and Michael Douglas

• Start Topic

And Hugh even said, "Feel free to cut this" and the American editors were like OK! 🙄

I hate this trend of guests coming out halfway through after they've been to a premiere or something. I understand that it's scheduling and such, but I would have rather had Paul Rudd there for the whole show. 

This couch was way too jam-packed but Pink's performance was A-MAZ-ING!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Yet they showed Eugene Levy go on and on about stupid shit. 

That was super cringey. Even Graham was apologetic to Dame Judi Dench, who just laughed it off.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Graham did a really good job of keeping things moving along, I thought. He had a lot to get through.

It really was. That performance artist was incredible.

I was completely mesmerized by him. I've watched the performance at least 6 times now. 

• Like 3

I noticed that when everybody moved down the couch, Graham ran over there and moved a pillow they have for Judi Dench to her new position.  I've never noticed a pillow before. 

I usually can't stand the music on this show, but after Christine and the Queens a couple of years ago, I fast-forward but still keep an eye on what's going by in case something interesting is going on.  It paid off on this episode.

• Like 3
On 2/28/2023 at 6:52 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I noticed that when everybody moved down the couch, Graham ran over there and moved a pillow they have for Judi Dench to her new position.  I've never noticed a pillow before. 

When he first led her out, as she was sitting he said "and there's a pillow for you", so I'm pretty sure it was just for her.

• Useful 3

I'm sure it is for her only. I very well remember Jamie Lee Curtis' discussion of the coach's (lack of) support!

I definitely enjoyed it, though there were a lot of people. The two Eugene Levy bits went on a bit long though (the one mentioned above and him explaining all the grossness in American Pie).

• Like 1

I watched again and I love how on Graham's show, Dame Judy is a queen, and all the gentlemen guests were so courtly towards her. Hugh and Michael telling her to "keep drinking" was very charming as it recognized that she is still beautiful. Plus Graham is so careful of her.

• Like 4
On 2/28/2023 at 7:00 AM, dubbel zout said:

Graham is very solicitous of DJD. I think the pillow is because she's so tiny (she's 5'1") and she has vision problems. He doesn't want her sliding off the couch!

Speaking of which, has the couch shrunk?  They were sitting quite close together, yet Dame Judi and Eugene Levy looked as though they were about to fall off the ends.

• Like 1