Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Plan 99

• Start Topic

To exactly nobody's surprise Cid turned on the team. Hunter's superior senses are obviously no match for her race.

Gotta hand it to them - I  did not see the last plot twist coming. Note to Hemlock: broken goggles are no proof in tv land.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Like 1

Oh man, I hope Tech really isn’t gone because going back to Cid was such a dumb decision after her threat. These guys really need to start making back-up plans for when their plans go off the rails.

I wish we would have seen the chat between Hunter and Wrecker when they got back to Cid’s to quit and hide at Pabu. Did they even talk about Crosshair? If I could fix one thing about this show, it would be to see more small moments just talking. I’m sure they both would have just wanted to protect Omega, but I bet Wrecker would have mentioned Crosshair. Or I wonder if Echo, if he was there, would have volunteered to find Crosshair and the other clones with Rex letting Wrecker and Hunter fade away with Omega.

Hunter’s face when they don’t make it to the shuttle before it took off broke my heart. I bet we’re in for a reckless Hunter start to next season.

I was surprised that Hemlock only wanted Omega to appease Nala Se. He doesn’t know about her importance. Wonder how long that will last. Glad to see Omega and Crosshair reunited.

I’m also in the boat of ‘no body, no death.’ Googles would have been decimated if Tech’s body was too. If anyone could survive a fall, it would be Tech. He just talked about how he can think under high pressure situations. You can’t tell me he hasn’t thought of this exact scenario bc of Wrecker’s fear of heights. I was also a believer that Crosshair never really lost his chip either but this show tells more than it shows. We’ll see if the writers tweet again like they did last season about Crosshair’s chip.

• Like 2

I had a bad feeling that Plan 99 meant a death, though I thought it meant more along the lines of a suicide run rather than one.

At the beginning of the season, with Tech getting so much more attention I said I hope it doesn't mean they're going to kill him. While I hope he does sort of get the Bucky treatment (excuse the mixing of the universes), the title seems to indicate he did sacrifice himself. And I am not ok with that. 

And yes, all those that speculated that Emory was a Clone were correct. To be honest, I don't really care all that much. And if there is no season 3, that was quite the cliffhanger.

There was never any chance they would ever get to stop being soldiers. Sigh. This whole time period is just a fucking tragedy. 

9 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

the title seems to indicate he did sacrifice himself. And I am not ok with that.  

To mix another universe... Tech did essentially the same thing as Spock in Wrath Of Khan

• Sad 1

Dammit, should have known with the more focus on him this season, Tech was doomed. RIP.

Also should have realized if a new character has a New Zealand accent, it's a good chance they're a clone of Jango Fett!

More and more it's clear the wrong Garrera sibling died.

On 3/29/2023 at 7:42 PM, paigow said:

Hunter: We have to find Omega... But first, we kill Cid

Cid is the worst!

Didn't Tech save her ass during the racing bet episode? To think she repaid them with such betrayal and back stabbing, she needs to die.

On 3/30/2023 at 2:20 AM, paigow said:

Even if Tech did his Sean Bean Goldeneye and survived the actual fall, he would get crushed by the rail car....

I am hoping he use the rail car to survive instead of being crushed by it.

• Like 1

I hate being right about this, but as soon as his leg was broken and he was awesome in the first two episodes, I was getting worried. And then the whole focus on him in the racing episode and several episodes following. Man, he was doomed. And I'm so very sad about it because he was awesome. And to be frank, there is no way the rest of squad survives without him. He was always the one that came up with the rescues after the plans failed. He had the skillset to get them places, make sure they were hidden. And worse, he was the one that argued to find Crosshair. Also, screw you Saw. Screw you. This is on you. 

And thinking about it, they could close the series with this finale. Nothing good is going to happen to the Clones. We know this. It was one thing knowing Order 66 was coming, and I appreciate seeing Rex and Ahsoka in that instance. But we know that shit is going to get bad in the galaxy. And it's going to only get worse for the Clones. Do I really need to see more of it? There is no happy ending for them. And it breaks my heart, but I think back to the Clone telling Chuchi that what he wants is to be fighting. I don't know what a happy ending for them is. 

• Like 1
On 3/29/2023 at 11:50 AM, MissLucas said:

To exactly nobody's surprise Cid turned on the team. Hunter's superior senses are obviously no match for her race.

Gotta hand it to them - I  did not see the last plot twist coming. Note to Hemlock: broken goggles are no proof in tv land.

We are hoping Tech managed to survive somehow. Don't ask me how.

Cid deserved to die. She's self serving. I hope the Batch, or at least Wrecker and Hunter come back and make her very sorry. 

Wrecker is my favorite character. His hatred of heights is so me. 

Is there another season coming? 

• Like 1