Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: We All Know What they Say About Assumptions

DanaK
  • Start Topic

01/18/2023 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Goodwin, Maggie and Crockett help victims of a hit-and-run accident. Will struggles to diagnose a patient with seizures. Hannah and Archer clash with Jack Dayton. 

Dr. Charles’s patient and the head of the hospital looked just alike!  Man…..

More bizarre Maggie stuff.  The writing about her is odd.  I hope they aren’t setting this up for her to take a dive off the roof.  Did that happen before or was that a different show?   She’s acting so strange…..someone should notice.  

Pretty sure that kissing the staff isn’t allowed……

Dr. Archer needs to go.  He’s way too stubborn. 

I can't believe that Sharon actually risked her job for Archer. I thought we'd finally be rid of him.

Is there a requirement that the hospital's new owner has to be yelled at by someone every week? These people have zero boundaries.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, mrsbagnet said:

I can't believe that Sharon actually risked her job for Archer. I thought we'd finally be rid of him.

Is there a requirement that the hospital's new owner has to be yelled at by someone every week? These people have zero boundaries.

yeah, I was hoping he was going to be gone.  he's just such an arrogant unlikable guy to me.  and i don't understand why the blond doctor (is she the one who has the drug problem?) seems to be his best pal now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, cinsays said:

and i don't understand why the blond doctor (is she the one who has the drug problem?) seems to be his best pal now.

That's Dr. Asher (Asher/Archer 🙄).  Yes, she's the one who had a drug problem.

I thought the lawyer guy was going to tell Dr. Charles that he shouldn't be dating someone from the housekeeping department for liability purposes, since he's her superior.  I suppose that could still happen.

I'm sure someone jumped off the roof on one of the medical shows.  I've watched so many, though, that I can't remember which one it happened on.

8 hours ago, Gloriosa said:

I'm sure someone jumped off the roof on one of the medical shows.  I've watched so many, though, that I can't remember which one it happened on.

It was this show! When I read your comment, the story sounded familiar, so I Googled it and found this link. It happened in Season 2.

https://onechicagocenter.com/2017/03/17/chicago-med-jason-wheeler-death/

There was also a resident who jumped in front of a train on ER.

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Like 1