Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: WATN: Robin and Garrett

• Start Topic

Ah! We need to get back into the live tweet for this. I didn't know that it was coming back 

I don't remember these two, but they both appear to have done well on their journey. 

GET THEE TO A PLASTIC SURGEON!

Edited by OoogleEyes
14 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ah! We need to get back into the live tweet for this. I didn't know that it was coming back 

I don't remember these two, but they both appear to have done well on their journey. 

GET THEE TO A PLASTIC SURGEON!

Oh! A new doctor. 

TLC does a lousy job promoting this series. All the advertising dollars are spent on promos for "Little People, Big Whoop," "1000-Pound Fakes Friends" and "Keeping Up with Annie & David & Loren & Alexei."

• Like 7
On 1/4/2023 at 9:37 PM, OoogleEyes said:

Oh! A new doctor. 

I think Dr. Rane is a "one-off" whom production found to do the skin removal surgery at Garrett and Robin's hometown in Kansas. But it was nice to see someone different operating and she seemed to be more concerned about the cosmetic results of the incision than when Dr. Now just lops off big chunks of skin like he's carving a roast. It was disappointing, however, that she didn't caress the removed skin like he always does. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4