Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: What It's All About

• Start Topic

When you realize your bf is fed up with you, act cute and sing him a song. He’ll come running back to you! Problem solved! 🙄

Benoit accepted the jazz club’s gig on behalf of Mindy, that’s so kind of him. No jealousy whatsoever.

Emily at Pierre Cadault event, wearing a graphic zebra-print blouson. Hmm yeah, I will never wear this! 😬

7C558F31-0181-41F3-94AD-48785AF3BE87.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • LOL 1

Wow, the way Alfie shut down Emily was rough 😬

For me, the increased french speaking is troublesome. I need to turn on the subtitles just to understand what's going on.

And yeah, Madeline defnitely wore it better. And her hair was amazing. So much volume.

• Like 3
On 12/23/2022 at 12:15 AM, Door County Cherry said:

I like how they just brush over how she just gave birth.  

Also glossed over the fact that this was the VERY reason why she couldn't go to Paris to begin with. Plus, then having the baby right there and then and who ever the father is could apparently care less. 

• Like 5

Oh, look, someone finally told the writers about non-competes.  🙄

Apparently cute Alfie did not escape this show.  So much for the dramatic departure last episode.  

Mindy's bandmates encouraging her to take the solo gig was a very sweet moment ... and then Emily started singing that horrible song, which ruined it.  My poor ears!  

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 12/28/2022 at 4:11 PM, Bunnyette said:

Why doesn’t Emily take Alfie somewhere else to eat?  Always Gabriel’s place.

I know right?!  I kinda feel the same with Alfie now working for the perfume/investor guy... Like there's only 3 people and 1 restaurant in all of Paris 😅