Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: This Could Be the Start of Something New

DanaK
  • Start Topic

12/07/2022 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Will relies on Crockett and Med's newly donated OR 2.0 to save his patient. Charles helps an elderly confused patient who's mourning the loss of his high school sweetheart. As their wedding day approaches, Ethan and April run into some roadblocks.

I’m glad Dr. Charles finally told Goodwin that the woman he found interesting works in housekeeping—it seemed out of character for him to be evasive about that. 

Edited by Kleav
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I like Dr. Charles, and she seems nice, so I hope this turns into a real relationship for them.

Agreed. He's always been the show's force for good so it's about time something nice happened in his life.

Hopefully this really is the end of both Choi and April on the show. Now if only we could ship Halstead off to Peru to join his brother. I'm sure they could use a combat medic down there.

Here's hoping they can settle the cast down a bit now.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

This show just gets more ridiculous week after week.  This week we get OR 2.0.  Is this even remotely close to being a real thing?  An AI telling a doctor they're doing surgery wrong?

Then we get Dayton buying "controlling interest" in the hospital or group or whatever the hospital is a part of.  Is he really going to be running the hospital now?

And, why do I feel like they're setting Dr. Charles up for some sort of sexual harassment lawsuit (I hope not)?

• Mind Blown 1

With Dr. Charles, I’m afraid his new love interest will be deported.  Or, I hope she’s not involved in an organized crime syndicate. 🙄 That’s kinda how they roll around there.  Then they can bring in a bomb, explosion and Chicago Fire and PD. 😫

• LOL 1