Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E06: Til Chef Do Us Part

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Season 20 winner Trenton Garvey and soon-to-be-wife, Macee, enter the kitchen and challenge the contestants to create their upcoming wedding menu. It's a once-in-a-lifetime challenge when they find out who the dinner service is for.

Airdate: 11/03/2022

I really hope that their real wedding was the night before or something.  Interesting that the groom's father and grandmother were there, so perhaps some validity to the idea they were getting married either before or after the Hell's Kitchen reception.

I would have been happy if Abe had gone home as that was really some arrogance (IMO) to not let Billy make his own appetizer.  I wasn't surprised that Billy messed up as he was visibly upset that Abe insisted on making the scallops.  

I think the women's team will really solidify without Alyssa there, but I would have been fine if Sommer had gone home as she has also had issues every service.

• Like 3

Bye bye B Tru.  That should improve performance just a little.  Abe, with his 9 kids, and overblown ego needs to be excised next.  There's so much chest thumping on the blue team.  Last night's remark during service, "drop it like panties," demonstrates the level of immaturity of this bunch.  Please red team, bury the blue.

• Like 2

B-True is finally B-Gone! Yay! What an overgrown toddler. Not sorry about Alyssa leaving either.

I liked Abe at first, but not anymore. Alex all the way!

And, OMG, Cody! Still fabulous. And Kori too.

Edited by Such A Flirt
  • Love 2