Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: The Choice

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, edhopper said:

Some, but overall, serial killers have less than average intelligence. And none of them are Hannibal Lecter, Red John or Rosalind.

https://sintelly.com/articles/do-serial-killers-have-high-iqs

oh yes I was mostly saying "There's the one in a million who are pretty intelligent, but never media intelligent"

a lot of them are just truckers who killed people on their routes (not saying most are truckers, just that stereotype of travelers)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm willing to handwave the Bailey thing.

1. My captions showed that a female voice was calling for help.

2. It was said multiple times that she had that place wired and clearly had cameras in there. So it seems like she lured Bailey into that room and made sure she was the one who fell through the hole.

I think her acolyte was more typical of a serial killer. In the crossover, we see he has a superficial charm that he uses to great effect. It was much more realistic than the super genius who manages to get the mobile number of everyone, break into everyone's house, be fifty steps ahead, come up with huge, complicated plans...

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Sweet Tooth said:

I think her acolyte was more typical of a serial killer. In the crossover, we see he has a superficial charm that he uses to great effect. It was much more realistic than the super genius who manages to get the mobile number of everyone, break into everyone's house, be fifty steps ahead, come up with huge, complicated plans...

Yes, but I have trouble believing someone with the acolyte’s skills would also have the energy and bandwidth to focus on serial killing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Yes, but I have trouble believing someone with the acolyte’s skills would also have the energy and bandwidth to focus on serial killing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah.

They kept talking about his artistry and how his creations were really artistic, and he liked the artistry of R's plot. So, to me the whole thing with the tanks is like this hobby. The women are just kind of secondary, really. He seemed to accumulate them rather easily and liked making them part of his art project.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sweet Tooth said:

Yeah.

They kept talking about his artistry and how his creations were really artistic, and he liked the artistry of R's plot. So, to me the whole thing with the tanks is like this hobby. The women are just kind of secondary, really. He seemed to accumulate them rather easily and liked making them part of his art project.

I suppose this serial killer is charming enough to make it believable that out of every half a dozen attempts, he’d get a woman to come home to his house with reverse-locked doors.

Okay. Now I’m definitely going to quit this show if they’re going to have serial killers as a regular plot point.

Interestingly, Public Corruption is the FBI’s “top criminal investigative priority.” 
Maybe Niecy Nash‘s boobage fashion sense could be used in Public Corruption stings.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sweet Tooth said:

Did the FBI catch him, or is this going to be an on-going story for one or both shows?

On 10/21/2022 at 9:56 PM, eel21788 said:

Did the FBI catch him, or is this going to be an on-going story for one or both shows?

Bu will you be surprised if an army of more Rosalind's acolytes appear  through the rest of the seasonS to torment our heroes? 

• Sad 2

Does anyone know the name of the good looking officer who ran out of the building where they were investigating the guy that built the tank for Rosalind? He had one line where he asked Nyla if she was all right after they all ran out of the building after the bad guy released that toxin. I've looked on the cast for IMDB for the episode, but didn't see his image. He looked a lot like a soap star from the past, but I couldn't quite place him. 

32 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Does anyone know the name of the good looking officer who ran out of the building where they were investigating the guy that built the tank for Rosalind? He had one line where he asked Nyla if she was all right after they all ran out of the building after the bad guy released that toxin. I've looked on the cast for IMDB for the episode, but didn't see his image. He looked a lot like a soap star from the past, but I couldn't quite place him. 

No, but IMDb lists Paul Lacovara as playing “Chad.”
I honestly don't recall even seeing the guy, and, sorry, but not going to rewatch.
Does that look like him?
He doesn't seem to have any soap credits, but he is pretty generic looking, so maybe they're just doppelgangers. 😉

Edited by shapeshifter
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

No, but IMDb lists Paul Lacovara as playing “Chad.”
I honestly don't recall even seeing the guy, and, sorry, but not going to rewatch.
Does that look like him?
He doesn't seem to have any soap credits, but he is pretty generic looking, so maybe they're just doppelgangers. 😉

Thanks, but I don't think that's him. I may have to watch at least that part again. In my efforts to find out I learned that Nathan Fillion was once on soaps. I didn't know that much about him until I started poking around!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BetyBee said:

If you're talking about when she was coughing as cop cars pulled up behind them, I'm pretty sure that was Brendan, the former actor rookie on The Rookie Feds, played by Kevin Zegers 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

If you're talking about when she was coughing as cop cars pulled up behind them, I'm pretty sure that was Brendan, the former actor rookie on The Rookie Feds, played by Kevin Zegers 

That's him! I must have been having a brain fart, because Kevin has no soap history and since I quit watching them probably 20 years ago, he's too young to have been on a soap I watched back in the day! Thank you.

• Thanks 1

I just saw that Annie Wersching, who played Rosalind, has passed away.  Now I'm wondering if Rosalind's storyline was really supposed to end like it did or if they finished it up because the actress was ill.  When she got shot I thought it seemed kind of abrupt (since this show tends to drag out their villain stories for a long time).  Very sad.

• Sad 2
6 hours ago, BooksRule said:

I just saw that Annie Wersching, who played Rosalind, has passed away.  Now I'm wondering if Rosalind's storyline was really supposed to end like it did or if they finished it up because the actress was ill.  When she got shot I thought it seemed kind of abrupt (since this show tends to drag out their villain stories for a long time).  Very sad.

She was wearing a wig at some point, so maybe they had an idea as to what was going on. They did have her sitting down most of the time and my mom said that she looked off, but we attributed it to bad makeup or lighting - said to see it was this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3