Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: What's Been Lost

• Start Topic

Another decent episode, a little slow but I suppose it’s building, 2 weeks without Maggie is rather dull. I do hope that the end result isn’t just about ousting Milton, someone nice taking over and our group just going back to their communities living happily ever after.

I will be disappointed if the group don’t manage to decimate the whole of The Commonwealth, as they’ve done to every other community they’ve interacted with.

It would be nice to find out what happened to Oceanside, I’m missing Osso Buco guy desperately  🙄

Lance was rather pleasing I have to admit, good old Carol.

Lastly, where the hell are these 50,000 people at 🤔 Apart from rent-a-crowd who’ve we seen?

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
On 10/16/2022 at 7:14 AM, OoohMaggie said:

I will be disappointed if the group don’t manage to decimate the whole of The Commonwealth, as they’ve done to every other community they’ve interacted with.

Tradition must prevail!🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
On 10/16/2022 at 6:14 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Barney_challenge-accepted.jpg.368a899ba3cf6870cfc80ae55d536dbf.jpg

On 10/18/2022 at 1:51 AM, heisenberg said:

Tradition must prevail!🤣

tradition.jpg.JPG.ccc4c612d17b3141d47892edf21ce135.JPG

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Dang I was writing a reply and they closed the topic. Forgot most of it already.

Anyway I like Pamela as a villain but I can't reconcile this military caravan and never before seen train, with the star trooper antics that have been shown of late. How do star troopers in jeeps get taken down by walkers.

Why didn't Daryl pick up the weapon Hornsby dropped? 

I'm glad the action is ramping up, but half of these final episodes have not amounted to much of anything. That doesn't bode well for the rest.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

As if I give a flying red rat's ass whether Eugene is found guilty or not. Wow. The show really thinks the audience likes Eugene, doesn't it? This means they only pay attention to a vocal minority of sycophants on Twitter, and to Chris Hardwick's show.

I don't care about Yumiko or her brother, either. Why would I? They did nothing to really establish Yumiko as a character. Or Magna. Or Connie or Kelly. They just showed up one day and it was like "here are some new characters. Judith says they're cool, so . . ." 

I mean, remember when Magna was the big bad? Where is she now? She just faded into oblivion. Same with Luke. Yumiko disappeared shortly after they arrived at the Commonwealth for most of the season and now she's important again. Kelly and Connie have been rounded up along with anyone else they don't want to pay for multiple episodes.

It's honestly a chore to get through these final episodes and I can't imagine there being any measure of satisfying closure at this point.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

As if I give a flying red rat's ass whether Eugene is found guilty or not. Wow. The show really thinks the audience likes Eugene, doesn't it? This means they only pay attention to a vocal minority of sycophants on Twitter, and to Chris Hardwick's show.

Spoiler

In the comics it is Rick's story line.  They replaced him with Eugene because...  Spinoffs

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I wish the show was over with.  IMO they must be leaving a lot open for the spin offs as nothing is wrapping up.   I don't care about Eugene or any of the other story lines that are going on now,   And I can't remember the episode but why was Aaron in such a rush to get to Oceanside when they haven't been mentioned in FOREVER.   

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, SharonH58 said:

I wish the show was over with.  IMO they must be leaving a lot open for the spin offs as nothing is wrapping up.   I don't care about Eugene or any of the other story lines that are going on now,   And I can't remember the episode but why was Aaron in such a rush to get to Oceanside when they haven't been mentioned in FOREVER.   

He was taking supplies over there. However we still don't know the result of Hornsby's coin flip at Oceanside.

• Love 1