Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Life After Lockup: You Got Served

• Start Topic

Chazz reaches his boiling point. Brittany uncovers Marcelino’s lies. Amber must make a life changing decision. Chance doubts his fiancée. Tayler’s sister drops a bomb. Tiffany rips into Kevin. Sara gives birth as Destinie faces a harsh reality.

Chazz reaches his boiling point!  Oh noes!  Will he take of his ring and lay it gently on a table or railing?  Will he get an even sadder sad panda face than usual?  

sad panda GIF

Britanzzzzzzz . . . Sorry, nodded off.  Brit and Marcie continue their clearly fake storyline in a desperate attempt to keep their paycheck.  We'e been through mama drug drama, sober house drama, threesome drama, and now supposed Marcie cheating drama.  The thing they're missing is Marcelino being able to act as if any of this is real. 

Amber is making a life changing decision.  Will she return Puppy to the pound and walk away?  Please tell me she's not pregnant.   

Chance has doubts about Tayler.  We all hope Tayler dumps his lying, gaslighting ass, takes the girls, and gets as far away from him as possible.  

Tiffany has had enough of caveman Kevin.  Will he be a weenie about it?  

And finally Sara begats the Shawn Spawn.  Shawn will now ne a sperm donor to seven children, father to none. 

Original air date 2022.10.07

• Love 4
On 10/2/2022 at 2:48 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tiffany has had enough of caveman Kevin.  Will he be a weenie about it?  

Kevin has a convict's face and head on a pre-teen boy's body.  How tall is he?  How much does he weigh?  Anyone?  Tiffany?  Kayla?

His home and car are very nice and well-tended.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 3

I would love for it to be true that Taylor might be having an 'affair' with Chase's ex bunky who was originally Taylore boyfriend. He's right in that would explain why she's pulling back on the wedding and seems to be pulling away from him. At the same time, if he ex was also a con, who's to say he isn't as bad or worse then Chance.

Bobbie looked healthier and good for her for getting  as far away as possible from Taylor.  Maybe in rehab she realized Tayler is toxic and chooses bad men.  It's funny that Tayler keeps trying to take credit for 'looking' after her and trying to keep her out of trouble. Who's to say a lot of Bobbie's problems is actually because of Tayler.

And my god, that garage looks like a scene from hoarders then a small bedroom setup from Target. Three days is two days too many. She should have just booked a flight straight out of rehab.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LEILANI2 said:

I would love for it to be true that Taylor might be having an 'affair' with Chase's ex bunky who was originally Taylore boyfriend. He's right in that would explain why she's pulling back on the wedding and seems to be pulling away from him. At the same time, if he ex was also a con, who's to say he isn't as bad or worse then Chance.

Bobbie looked healthier and good for her for getting  as far away as possible from Taylor.  Maybe in rehab she realized Tayler is toxic and chooses bad men.  It's funny that Tayler keeps trying to take credit for 'looking' after her and trying to keep her out of trouble. Who's to say a lot of Bobbie's problems is actually because of Tayler.

And my god, that garage looks like a scene from hoarders then a small bedroom setup from Target. Three days is two days too many. She should have just booked a flight straight out of rehab.

I’m sure Chance is all I put in all that work and you aren’t staying in the garage?  BTW is my memory faulty or didn’t he buy that house in St. Louis and was going to surprise Tayler with the news?  Maybe in the season finale.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm fascinated by the turn around of Brittney's mom. She goes from a hard core homeless drug addict with not much hope of recovery to mom of the year babysitting Brit's and Marcelino's kids? And Marce is ok with that ? How is she staying sober? Where is she living? I have questions. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I think Tayler is pulling back because of the financial choices she is seeing Chance make.  If she marries him, she could be responsible for all of the debt he is racking up.  New truck. New rims. New house.  She seems to live conservatively when it comes to finances because she has kids to care for.  Of course her other life choices are not so great. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 10/2/2022 at 5:48 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Britanzzzzzzz . . . Sorry, nodded off.  Brit and Marcie continue their clearly fake storyline in a desperate attempt to keep their paycheck.  We'e been through mama drug drama, sober house drama, threesome drama, and now supposed Marcie cheating drama.  The thing they're missing is Marcelino being able to act as if any of this is real.

It seems like nearly every episode this season has a preview with something about Brittany not being able to take Marcelino's lies anymore, kind of reading as if they're about to break up only to find out it's more nothing, just pretending stuff is going on in their lives to stay on TV.

18 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Kevin has a convict's fact and head on a pre-teen boy's body.  How tall is he?  How much does he weigh?  Anyone?  Tiffany?  Kayla?

His home and car are very nice and well-tended.

I noticed his well-maintained home and vehicle as well.  Knowing these reality show's histories with using airbnbs and claiming those are the people's real homes it might be that with regular maid service.  If not, as a woman who's been single dating quite a bit throughout my adult life (let's just say it's been more than 20 years as an adult), any heterosexual guy's home that looks like Kevin's either has another woman he's dating or living with cleaning it or he's hiring a maid.  I busted one married guy who tried to fool me into thinking he was single this way.  All the pics of his house he sent me combined with him saying he did not have maid service gave it away, then I just had to dig a bit to find out for sure he's married.

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm fascinated by the turn around of Brittney's mom. She goes from a hard core homeless drug addict with not much hope of recovery to mom of the year babysitting Brit's and Marcelino's kids? And Marce is ok with that ? How is she staying sober? Where is she living? I have questions. 

There's no way to explain this because so much fakery is mixed with maybe a little bit of truth somewhere hidden way down deep.  I simply don't believe any part of the drama supposedly going on in the Brittany/Marcelino relationship.  Yet I can't wait until the latest episode is available for download, lol.  I do really hope Brit and Marce are dropped after this season though, enough is enough is enough.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Brinwin in those stripper heels !  I thought for sure she'd take a tumble.

Kevin and Kayla seem to have great sex.  Never enough?

Puppy and what's her name preggers the same season!  Goodbye!

Sara omg with no makeup!!!

• Like 1
On 10/8/2022 at 1:22 PM, bichonblitz said:

That woman would be the last person I'd ever leave my little children with for any reason or for any length of time.  WTF????  I have zero respect for any of these people. 

I always feel a little sick inside whenever I see or think of those little ones.  I can't imagine how they have much of a chance with the dysfunctional family they have to live with.  Every.single.one.   I can't think of a single person on these shows who amounts to a hill of beans in the parent or pet owner department.    Worthless P'sOS can't even take care of themselves, and they keep bringing innocent children. into their chaos.  I wouldn't give a single one of them a friggin' silk plant let alone a sentient being to care for.   

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

FYI Tayler - 

Tucson is one of the countries Major Meth Cities  ☹️

Not the best place for your sister to be moving to 😒  

Nothing against Tucson . I love Tucson , my daughter went to law school there and I visited many times. 

I just don’t think it’s the best place for the sister to be moving to and not knowing a soul there. 

14 hours ago, BucFan said:

FYI Tayler - 

Tucson is one of the countries Major Meth Cities  ☹️

Not the best place for your sister to be moving to 😒  

Nothing against Tucson . I love Tucson , my daughter went to law school there and I visited many times. 

I just don’t think it’s the best place for the sister to be moving to and not knowing a soul there. 

There are drugs everywhere though. If she wants to use, she’s gonna use…

• Love 2

What do we think is going to happen with Destinie's baby?  Its so sad looking at an innocent baby in the arms of someone like her.  Its a stark reminder that we truly have no control over the family we are born into. I hope Tayler get's her mind straight about Chance and dumps him. He is seriously bad news. 

• Love 3
On 10/15/2022 at 3:03 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I hope Tayler get's her mind straight about Chance and dumps him.

I think her mind is probably straight enough 'bout now.  It's her nerve...her guts...her intestinal fortitude.  How can we help???

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2