Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: After the Altar: Friends Who Adventure Together, Stay Together

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Shayne still looks and sounds coked out, even if he's not.  Deepti thinks Kyle is "edgy"...really?  Danielle has lost weight and Iyanna seems to have gained it. Sal's girlfriend Jessi sure is outgoing!

Jessi is as they say “ a lot” . I felt so bad for mallory, that had to be excruciating, esp because jessi was all about lifting her legs and making so strange gestures. I remember the ukelele but not mallory. I hope she finds someone but she needs to love herself first. Funny how shaina ducked out as soon as she thought she might be confronted- i wonder what happens when her new fiance watches it.i 100% beleive there was an affair . I hope natalie can heal, she seems so heartbroken.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Jessi is as they say “ a lot” . 

12 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Sal's girlfriend Jessi sure is outgoing!

You all are nice. I want to give the girl the benefit of the doubt because she was the outsider coming into this group and was likely nervous, but her behavior was pretty cringy. She was trying way too hard to stand out.  I will say that I will never buy that Mallory loved Sal.....I don't think anything in the way she acted ever made it seem that way. Jessi definitely seems into Sal.

What the heck is the deal with Deepti and Kyle. So they like each other but they are just friends...I'm so confused by them. I think someone isn't being honest and isn't as interested in the other as they say they are.

Danielle still seems like such an unhappy person putting an act on for the cameras, her body language always reads as incredibly uncomfortable with everything. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nomodrama said:

I will say that I will never buy that Mallory loved Sal.....I don't think anything in the way she acted ever made it seem that way.

That makes two of us. I always thought she was more interested in Jarrette than Sal. I was a bit surprised that it was Sal that said "I don't" at the altar.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nomodrama said:

I will say that I will never buy that Mallory loved Sal.....I don't think anything in the way she acted ever made it seem that way.

Yes, and that's what makes it so confusing to hear all this stuff, from people other than Sal and Jessi, and IIRC from Mallory herself, about how devastated Mallory has been from the breakup.  

• Love 1

Going from the vibe and body language, I get the feeling that the girls actually have been hanging out and social together even before this.  They just feel like a lived in social set.  The guys, not as much.

So I gather Natalie and Shayne reconnected after the show/failed marriage and dated a bit but Shayne was still being an asshole and Shaina was still butting in even then making passive aggressive remarks about Natalie and making sexually suggestive remarks to Shayne.  Yikes.  I am glad to hear that Natalie finally dropped the shoe and told Shayne she wanted nothing more to do with him.  Good.  And I am hoping her tears about the wasted time and potential and humiliation and not because she still has feelings for him.

Deepti and Kyle just seem to be over thinking things. 

Sal's girlfriend

7 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Jessi is as they say “ a lot”

Exactly.

Knowing what we now know, I think it is interesting that Iyanna, right out the box, talks about her and Jarrette having problems.  Also going by what they both describe, I can see why.  Jarette being out 4 nights a week and not knowing how to put on the brakes.  Yeah, that is a maturity red flag.

• Love 4

Jarette is barely even ready for a relationship, let alone marriage. I have no idea what he thought he was getting himself into.

I don't believe Shaina for a second that there wasn't anything inappropriate. I can almost feel her lust towards Shayne every time they're on screen together. Guess what, Natalie is more than allowed to not like someone who tried to break up her relationship. Does Shaina not remember her heart to heart with Shayne during the episodes? When they were in the park and she was wearing a (ugly) hat, and calling Natalie and Shayne's relationship "fucking fake ass" (or something equally eloquent). Ya, Shaina, you said that, and Natalie doesn't have to like you. 

All the goodwill that Sal had after the season and reunion is lost. I thought he was so mature and wise and then he falls for...Jessi? OK. Mallory was so mature and composed during their awkward conversations.

• Love 3

Jessi is ridiculous!!!! Sal is really thinking with his little head and she will get what she wants from him, he will enjoy the attention and that is that. Why not be a gentleman sal, and keeo your mouth shut? Im sure its to justify his new relationship. How sad is thAt, he told his “ truth” to hurt her and it made him look way worse than shannon

7 hours ago, nomodrama said:

You all are nice. I want to give the girl the benefit of the doubt because she was the outsider coming into this group and was likely nervous, but her behavior was pretty cringy. She was trying way too hard to stand out.  I will say that I will never buy that Mallory loved Sal.....I don't think anything in the way she acted ever made it seem that way. Jessi definitely seems into Sal.

What the heck is the deal with Deepti and Kyle. So they like each other but they are just friends...I'm so confused by them. I think someone isn't being honest and isn't as interested in the other as they say they are.

Danielle still seems like such an unhappy person putting an act on for the cameras, her body language always reads as incredibly uncomfortable with everything. 

Oh im not nice lol. When she starting her leg lifting and all that wierd shit i hated her lol.

yes danielle seems desperately unhappy. Somehow though they are making it work with all her craziness. Her mother is, well hubby, thats what you will get in several years.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, thejuicer said:

Jarette is barely even ready for a relationship, let alone marriage. I have no idea what he thought he was getting himself into.

I don't believe Shaina for a second that there wasn't anything inappropriate. I can almost feel her lust towards Shayne every time they're on screen together. Guess what, Natalie is more than allowed to not like someone who tried to break up her relationship. Does Shaina not remember her heart to heart with Shayne during the episodes? When they were in the park and she was wearing a (ugly) hat, and calling Natalie and Shayne's relationship "fucking fake ass" (or something equally eloquent). Ya, Shaina, you said that, and Natalie doesn't have to like you. 

All the goodwill that Sal had after the season and reunion is lost. I thought he was so mature and wise and then he falls for...Jessi? OK. Mallory was so mature and composed during their awkward conversations.

The only way a relationship with shayne “ might” work is if shayne never ever speaks to shaina again, they definitley had sex and she is def a bitch. Shes one of those girls who wonder why “ girls dont like me, they myst be jelous. No its cause youre a bitch!!

Edited by nlkm9
Error
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Going from the vibe and body language, I get the feeling that the girls actually have been hanging out and social together even before this.  They just feel like a lived in social set.  The guys, not as much.

So I gather Natalie and Shayne reconnected after the show/failed marriage and dated a bit but Shayne was still being an asshole and Shaina was still butting in even then making passive aggressive remarks about Natalie and making sexually suggestive remarks to Shayne.  Yikes.  I am glad to hear that Natalie finally dropped the shoe and told Shayne she wanted nothing more to do with him.  Good.  And I am hoping her tears about the wasted time and potential and humiliation and not because she still has feelings for him.

Deepti and Kyle just seem to be over thinking things. 

Sal's girlfriend

Exactly.

Knowing what we now know, I think it is interesting that Iyanna, right out the box, talks about her and Jarrette having problems.  Also going by what they both describe, I can see why.  Jarette being out 4 nights a week and not knowing how to put on the brakes.  Yeah, that is a maturity red flag.

As far as iyanna and jarette, it takes 2. A very needy person who does not like being alone paired with a guy who enjoys being out with his friends is a bad bad idea . It takes 2. They are a very cute couple but their timing is very off. 

• Like 1

Definitely takes two.  But it does seem like he knew his actions were the bigger contributing factor in their problems.  

I don't know if I'd characterize Iyanna as needy, even the most independent woman is gonna feel some type of way if her husband is out 4 nights a week and doesn't come home til 7am on some of those nights.  Also, this all went down when they were newlyweds who really didn't know each other very well.  No newly married woman  -- still in what is pretty much the honeymoon phase of your marriage  -- is gonna want to feel like her husband would rather be out with friends than with her.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Definitely takes two.  But it does seem like he knew his actions were the bigger contributing factor in their problems.  

I don't know if I'd characterize Iyanna as needy, even the most independent woman is gonna feel some type of way if her husband is out 4 nights a week and doesn't come home til 7am on some of those nights.  Also, this all went down when they were newlyweds who really didn't know each other very well.  No newly married woman  -- still in what is pretty much the honeymoon phase of your marriage  -- is gonna want to feel like her husband would rather be out with friends than with her.

yeah im a wierdo, I love time alone. but going out several nights a week is excessive. but again, it takes 2. Jarette, is absolutley not ready for this, he has major issues.

• Like 1

I am so confused that 2 attractive ladies find Shaine attractive. Ugly personality aside, I find him to be physically be unattractive and always looks like he's on several drugs at once. Maybe love isn't blind and I'M just blind?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/17/2022 at 11:05 AM, nomodrama said:

Yeah, his girlfriend's personality is the opposite of what i'd be attracted to if I were a guy. But hey, to each their own.

I think Deepti is very very into Kyle but I think Kyle is the one not being honest. At the end of the day, he's still a guy and just came off of a reality tv show where i'm sure he got some attention from the ladies. He probably really loves Deepti as a friend and maybe is kind of interested in her romantically but something is holding him back.  After all he went for Shaina who was emotionally unavailable to him so maybe that's what he likes. Deepti may be too available for his liking and if she were to play hard to get (not that she should have to do that), he'd likely be more interested.

• Useful 1
On 9/19/2022 at 1:46 PM, Jax7917 said:

I am so confused that 2 attractive ladies find Shaine attractive. Ugly personality aside, I find him to be physically be unattractive and always looks like he's on several drugs at once.

Yeah, he looks like he could be a long-lost Busey child to me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2