Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: I Love the 90s

• Start Topic

Yeah as soon as Donna said she hadn't won yet, I knew she was getting the W. 

But all in all, I had a hard time figuring out who would go home. Thirsty was about my only choice really. So I'm not all that surprised it was non-elim. 

Donna being Top 2 I can almost see. Not so sure Chakra being Top 7, but I'm less familiar with that song. Poppy should have been Top 2 for all those reveals; if she had done a wig reveal along the way it would have been without a doubt I'm sure. 

And yeah Chic was also Top 2 as well IMO, but I would've had a three way in the Top 2 ultimately. Chakra and Thirsty would have been my bottom two just from elimination. 

I loved Thirsty's performance. Britney Spears songs are always guaranteed to bring on the sexy and the camp.

Also, I looked up Thirstys celebrity and I have recently watched him on another show and enjoyed him. I am rooting for him even though I know he is not favored to win.

• Love 1

Poppy has had some really nice dance sequences, the outfit reveals in this ep were great, but everytime I watch her, I'm amazed by the blandness of her face. She hardly emotes at all with her eyes; in the Spice Girls performance it was especially notable because there's so much room for giving each trope/member a different visual personality and Poppy did none of that. I think Donna's transformation in drag is one of the best - her face is beautiful - though imo this week her performances was a little weak. And what did I miss about Chakra 7 - what was the reason for the blue paint? Just another way to try to hide her super-secret celebrity identity?

• Like 1