Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

Back in January I was on a zoom with Linsey and Paul and she described a very different filmed version than what we got. Xander trashed the K Mansion living room after smashing the glass at Victor's portrait, then Sarah came to him and held him while he cried and said that he did love Victor. Naturally this was cut so we could watch Leo eat cake with the other gay characters and Stephanie chase after Alex.

• Like 5
  • Angry 8
  • Useful 3

Woooaaaahhh...!

VERY interesting! Thank you for sharing that.

Now I understand the intensity he brought to that brief scene. 

What the hell, Show? You come up with a good story (finally) and cut the best parts?!

• Like 9
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Woooaaaahhh...!

VERY interesting! Thank you for sharing that.

Now I understand the intensity he brought to that brief scene. 

What the hell, Show? You come up with a good story (finally) and cut the best parts?!

I asked Paul if it was hard to throw a glass at John Aniston's face, since he loved him so much, and he said at that moment he was just feeling rage towards Victor, so it was easy.

There was an entire plot cut when Xander went for the run and was arrested for shooting Harris. We will never know where he went or who he met, but apparently the scenes were really good.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Huh.

Was it a completed arc? Like a full deleted subplot? Or did they shoot a few scenes and then chose to go in another direction?

(Do you do interviews with soap actors or something?)

On 7/30/2024 at 3:41 PM, DisneyBoy said:

.....  before Eric was gone

I'd love to comment on this big final episode but I can't because I missed it. 

(But for real, help me out here, cuz I need ta see it!)

You could sign up for the cheapest Peacock subscription and cancel after a month. I'm sure there is more material there to watch to make it worth while. 

I for one will miss Nicole & Eric. They are one of my all-time favorite couples from DAYS. I chose to remember them going out happy so I enjoyed their reunion and send off. That being said I don't need to watch the show anymore for now. I don't want this reunion to be ruined by news that Nicole has died or whatever they plan to do with her character. Shame on the powers that be that fired Ari for speaking up about bad behavior. Screw all of them that were involved in this retaliation technique. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
40 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Huh.

Was it a completed arc? Like a full deleted subplot? Or did they shoot a few scenes and then chose to go in another direction?

(Do you do interviews with soap actors or something?)

Just a few scenes that showed where he went that night. Maybe they cut it to let us potentially believe Xander shot Harris, but we all saw the damn pants on day 1

And nope, I just boldly ask Paul questions on X and he is kind enough to answer me.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Somebody needs to get OllieBenAlex some cough drops, STAT.  Poor lad punctuates each sentence with a hacking sound, as if he's trying continually to throw up a hairball or something.  Nothing sexier than sounding like you've got a fishbone lodged in your larnyx, I guess.

I'd forgotten that Johnnie used to have a crush on Gabi, so when he appeared in Rafe's hospital room to talk with her, for a second, I didn't understand why.

Gabi and Stefan have the opposite of whatever chemistry means.  BB, to me, looks uncomfortable pretty much all the time.  This character just doesn't work for me, especially not as a Dimera.

Any chance Connie could poison herself or is that too much to ask?  I'd rather stare at Cardboard cutout Li than sit through more scenes with her.  Ghost Li, though, I like him.

So nice of Paulina to tell Jada to "take the rest of the day off" when it was already dark, obviously nighttime in Salem.  Is there any storyline she's NOT in?

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Back in January I was on a zoom with Linsey and Paul and she described a very different filmed version than what we got. Xander trashed the K Mansion living room after smashing the glass at Victor's portrait, then Sarah came to him and held him while he cried and said that he did love Victor. Naturally this was cut so we could watch Leo eat cake with the other gay characters and Stephanie chase after Alex.

I'm good with that.  Unlike you, I don't need to see more Xander/Sarah garbage.  I prefer all of those other characters to them.  All of them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

I'm good with that.  Unlike you, I don't need to see more Xander/Sarah garbage.  I prefer all of those other characters to them.  All of them.

You do you 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

Beautiful wedding vows, with the mums there watching. Only thing that could have made it better was an actual Victoria attending.

Brady acts like he is on such a high moral plane over Xander when he is back drinking himself into blackouts, over Theresa of all people, and banging Xander's mother. Glad Xander pointed out he is his boss now. How the tables have turned there.

Bonnie and Hattie's shrill conversation hurt my ears, and their garments hurt my eyes. I did laugh at Hattie agreeing to date Leo without knowing who he was. You can tell that Kate knows that Abe is going to hire Bonnie, as his latest dumb casting choice, and that she is losing control. Give him another week and she will just give up and play Lorna.

Tate is an idiot, but look at his parents. Lucky he is nearly 30 and can go out in the world on his own soon

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 8/6/2024 at 12:00 PM, brisbydog said:

Wait what? Why did they cut this? That sounds better than what we currently get. Now I'm starting to wonder about other storylines on this show and what the cut version was.

I did see on Twitter that there were a lot of inside jokes about Body and Soul with the lawsuit etc. It's not lost on me they waited till Ari left the show to do all this. So now I'm wondering how much worse it will get.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Angry 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Beautiful wedding vows, with the mums there watching. Only thing that could have made it better was an actual Victoria attending.

Yep.  Best Salem wedding in longer than I can remember.  I think everyone did a terrific and touching job.  Maggie looked lovely, too, as did Fiona.  I think we got to see that Fiona's motivations aren't all shady, that she does actually care about her son even though she probably has other reasons for attempting to reconcile.

I can't with Leo, no matter what he does.  I think Ron C. is going full steam ahead and trying to make Greg Rikaart into Tuc Watkins from his OLTL days but it's not working for me at all.

Not important background, but shouldn't Brady know Fiona?  He's at least 10 years older than Xander, he knew Xander as a child, the woman was married to his grandfather's brother so why is she news to him?  Same with Justin, who has even less reason not to recognize the woman who was married to his uncle?  They couldn't have spent every waking minute with their eyes shut.

Old Teen Tate is dumber than his dad.  Holly is worried someone might see him on the island, but he walks around Horton Square with no problem?  Holly's a piece of work, lying to Maggie the second Maggie left the room and Tate is no Mensa member.  

A Salem match, made in heaven.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Well, Theresa's going to be in prison for at least the next six months. Considering that she could have easily gotten away with her latest crimes, that's better than nothing. I really hope that Ron isn't stupid enough to bring her back after her prison stint is up just so that he can do a stupid WTD storyline that is more than likely going to result in a custody battle with Alex and potentially cause drama with him and Stephanie. Theresa needs to be off this show for a very long time and I don't trust Ron to do right by her as long as he continues to be headwriter. Maybe she'll have better luck with the new writers, but I don't know how they're going to be able to handle her. 

Edited by MissPhoenixGirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Well, Theresa's going to be in prison for at least the next six months. Considering that she could have easily gotten away with her latest crimes, that's better than nothing. I really hope that Ron isn't stupid enough to bring her back after her prison stint is up just so that he can do a stupid WTD storyline that is more than likely going to result in a custody battle with Alex and potentially cause drama with him and Stephanie. Theresa needs to be off this show for a very long time and I don't trust Ron to do right by her as long as he continues to be headwriter. Maybe she'll have better luck with the new writers, but I don't know how they're going to be able to handle her. 

Ron would have brought her back for sure. The new writers, not so sure.

• Like 3

I'm catching up on yesterday's episode and enjoying the acting during the Xarah wedding....but boy oh boy was it lackluster. All those years of build-up and it's done in a livingroom? Really?

Xander just inherited a bajillion dollars. Couldn't he have taken the Titan jet, flown the 4 of them to a destination,  married there and flown back within 24 hours? They could have used the park set and called it wherever they wanted. Lazy.

I'm really enjoying Fiona so far. She's sexy too.

Body & Soul would have been a good opportunity to bring Will back, but nope: this is the Ron C Wish Fulfillment plotline. So of course we get Leo camping it up in drag, Leo as headwriter, Leo buddying up with Hattie etc, etc, etc.

To quote Kate, I give up. I give up.

I'll tune in for the Xander stuff, if I can muster the interest, and otherwise ignore this mess of a show.

...and apparently today they're stating Theresa is going to prison.

😒

• Like 3
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm catching up on yesterday's episode and enjoying the acting during the Xarah wedding....but boy oh boy was it lackluster. All those years of build-up and it's done in a livingroom? Really?

Xander just inherited a bajillion dollars. Couldn't he have taken the Titan jet, flown the 4 of them to a destination,  married there and flown back within 24 hours? They could have used the park set and called it wherever they wanted. Lazy.

Body & Soul would have been a good opportunity to bring Will back, but nope: this is the Ron C Wish Fulfillment plotline. So of course we get Leo camping it up in drag, Leo as headwriter, Leo buddying up with Hattie etc, etc, etc.

I'll tune in for the Xander stuff, if I can muster the interest, and otherwise ignore this mess of a show.

😒

Well, Xander didn't get much notice. Sarah told him to show up to marry her and it was happening while she was hopped up on coffee.

I am loving Fiona and Brady. It is so messy and so interesting.

Leo is gross. Kate is me. You could see her heart sink with Bonnie came in and she knew Abe would be hiring her.

Theresa is gone, I think, but no final scene, and no announcement.

I'm watching for Xander/Sarah, Fiona/Brady, and Chad/Whoever this woman is.  Oh, and Dead Li. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

😒

Hey, look on the bright side; at least she's going to be in prison for only six months. I mean, it could've been a whole LOT worse. She'll probably be out before Tate even graduates from high school. 

• LOL 3

It's kind of a shitty thing for Old Teen Tate to lie to Brady about why he's in Salem, playing on his sympathy by claiming it was to see his prison-bound mom.  He knew that would tear at Brady and get him to ease up.  Those kind of lies are pretty sleazy.

Holly is just dumb enough to jump Tate's bones because Sophia has taunted her about it.  I hope she goes easy on the poor guy.  At his age, he could break a hip.

I'm going to be surprised, unhappily, if the new woman is Abigail.  Good acting, though.

It looks to me like Drake has been through the wringer while he was away.  I hope he's okay.

What a nice Ava, Stefan, Gabi, Kristen, Leo and Connie free day this was!

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
38 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Was he sick? Covid maybe?

I don't know what, if anything is or was wrong, but he just looks so diminished from what he looked liked some months ago.

I hope he's okay.

• Like 10
41 minutes ago, boes said:

I don't know what, if anything is or was wrong, but he just looks so diminished from what he looked liked some months ago.

I hope he's okay.

Completely agree. He's lost a lot of weight which isn't the "norm" at his age.

• Like 6

Could he have used ozempic or something similar perhaps? It seems like Deidre did and she wasn't really that big before. Could this be about appearances?

I caught a clip of the Osbournes online and the women clearly took something and now look terrifyingly thin.

Lord knows these actors are under pressure...

Whatever the case, I hope Drake is okay...

• Like 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Could he have used ozempic or something similar perhaps? It seems like Deidre did and she wasn't really that big before. Could this be about appearances?

I caught a clip of the Osbournes online and the women clearly took something and now look terrifyingly thin.

Lord knows these actors are under pressure...

Whatever the case, I hope Drake is okay...

I heard he was ill and that is why he took two months off. Drake is not taking extreme weight loss drugs at his age.

14 hours ago, boes said:

What a nice Ava, Stefan, Gabi, Kristen, Leo and Connie free day this was!

You cursed us. They are all back today

Edit: No Leo. But Stephanie and BenAlex smashing plates. That's like Sophie's choice for what is worse

Edited by brisbydog
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
On 8/7/2024 at 7:35 PM, boes said:

I can't with Leo, no matter what he does.  I think Ron C. is going full steam ahead and trying to make Greg Rikaart into Tuc Watkins from his OLTL days but it's not working for me at all.

Not important background, but shouldn't Brady know Fiona?  He's at least 10 years older than Xander, he knew Xander as a child, the woman was married to his grandfather's brother so why is she news to him?  Same with Justin, who has even less reason not to recognize the woman who was married to his uncle?  They couldn't have spent every waking minute with their eyes shut.

I could get into Body and Soul if they get Sophia to go ahead and mock Holly as a character in a blonde wig with black roots named Dolly. That could be funny. I love that Sophia is a total bitch to her because damn, Holly needs to get dragged. LOL 

I thought Brady and Zander were close to the same age. Brady should be a few years older than Belle and Shawn as he was about 19/20 when he chaperoned the Last Chance Blast Dance to get closer to Chloe. I've always seen Zander, Brady, Belle, Shawn, and Chloe as being the same age group, with Sarah being in the Sami/Eric/EJ/Nicole age group.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

I really like Annalynn McCord. Whether she is Abigail or not, I’d like her to stick around. 

She can act, no question, but the drama of Abigail reached its overdue end years ago. I feel bad for her having to do...whatever this is going to be. And I definitely don't think she's a good partner for Billy.

So....the necktie today? Wink wink to Ben, eh Ron?

Cuz it's so hilarious how he killed all those women and a gay man but got to stay on the show and get a new character name.

I don't believe for one second that Stefan, the powerful self-made businessman, is having such massive feewings about boinking Ava.

🙄 I gave up on today's episode.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I could get into Body and Soul if they get Sophia to go ahead and mock Holly as a character in a blonde wig with black roots named Dolly. That could be funny. I love that Sophia is a total bitch to her because damn, Holly needs to get dragged. LOL 

I thought Brady and Zander were close to the same age. Brady should be a few years older than Belle and Shawn as he was about 19/20 when he chaperoned the Last Chance Blast Dance to get closer to Chloe. I've always seen Zander, Brady, Belle, Shawn, and Chloe as being the same age group, with Sarah being in the Sami/Eric/EJ/Nicole age group.

Xander said as a kid he looked up to Brady as the big brother he never had. I always thought he was the same age as Phillip or maybe a year older  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 8/7/2024 at 11:38 PM, SouthernChick said:

I like Fiona. She’s a grey character with a lot of promise. I can’t wait to see where things go with her and Xander and Brady.

I do like that she apologized to Brady on Xander's behalf for her son's deeds.  She was clearly horrified by what Brady told her offscreen.  And let's be honest.  Xander, despite what he claims, doesn't regret them, or else he would've apologized for those things by now.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I do like that she apologized to Brady on Xander's behalf for her son's deeds.  She was clearly horrified by what Brady told her offscreen.  And let's be honest.  Xander, despite what he claims, doesn't regret them, or else he would've apologized for those things by now.

Xander apologized to Brady, on screen, for the baby swap, right after it came out. And it was very sincere and Brady looked astonished.

The closest he got to expressing regret about Marlena and Eric was in his talk to John last year where he stated his intentions to make up for his past, and his dedication to being a better person, so it was something.

Nicole and he had a long talk before they slept together where they hashed things out. No real apologies but they obviously were OK with each other in the end, evidenced by their talk at the Spectator last month.

And of course he made amends with Jack last month by returning the paper to him with no strings attached, and apologized and expressed his regrets.

So either you forgot all of this or aren't watching his scenes. He has expressed a ton of regret and not just to Sarah and Maggie.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Rodney said:

It's interesting. I think they're keeping their options open regarding Xander being good or evil down the road. If not, why put off having him say these things? It would make sense for his redemption.

On the other hand, he did attempt an apology to John over shooting Marlena and it was believably awkward. John wasnt impressed but didnt chew him out. Xander sounded sheepish and pretty lame, saying "sorry about that" as if its forgivable.

Perhaps this is a deliberate choice by the showrunners, or a happy accident...but I'm also glad he hasn't done a simplistic apology tour and been forgiven (a la You Know Who). I don't think it would make sense at all. It's more realistic for him to shut his mouth, accept he's done a good dozen unforgivable things that can't be forgiven and give people their space.

That's often how it goes in real life.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Nicole and he had a long talk before they slept together where they hashed things out. No real apologies but they obviously were OK with each other in the end, evidenced by their talk at the Spectator last month.

Hmmm not sure about that. They were both drunk, fed-up and needing something the night they boinked. Nicole, rightly, felt sick over the whole thing afterwards and Xander accepted cash to tell Eric and his family about it. If they'd actually found mutual respect in some way, he wouldn't have.

Her talking with him at the Spectator read more as "you're here, I'm trying to put up with it, what choice do I have, so how is your baby, that's nice". 😐

It made ZERO sense Nicole would work for him, but so few of the plots these days make any sense.

They aren't cool with each other, from my perspective anyway.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's interesting. I think they're keeping their options open regarding Xander being good or evil down the road. If not, why put off having him say these things? It would make sense for his redemption.

On the other hand, he did attempt an apology to John over shooting Marlena and it was believably awkward. John wasnt impressed but didnt chew him out. Xander sounded sheepish and pretty lame, saying "sorry about that" as if its forgivable.

Perhaps this is a deliberate choice by the showrunners, or a happy accident...but I'm also glad he hasn't done a simplistic apology tour and been forgiven (a la You Know Who). I don't think it would make sense at all. It's more realistic for him to shut his mouth, accept he's done a good dozen unforgivable things that can't be forgiven and give people their space.

That's often how it goes in real life.

He directly apologized to Brady for the baby swap, and Jack about stealing the paper. Those were big betrayals of family/friends. Marlena he barely knows, and Eric he detests, so his lame sort of apology to John was pretty appropriate. Nicole and he, like he pointed out, are cut from the same cloth, except he has some self awareness of his past sins and accepts people are gonna hate him. Nicole couldn't even comprehend that she did to EJ the exact (and I mean EXACT) same thing Sloan did to her.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Hmmm not sure about that. They were both drunk, fed-up and needing something the night they boinked. Nicole, rightly, felt sick over the whole thing afterwards and Xander accepted cash to tell Eric and his family about it. If they'd actually found mutual respect in some way, he wouldn't have.

Her talking with him at the Spectator read more as "you're here, I'm trying to put up with it, what choice do I have, so how is your baby, that's nice". 😐

It made ZERO sense Nicole would work for him, but so few of the plots these days make any sense.

They aren't cool with each other, from my perspective anyway.

I don't know. I felt they made some sort of peace in that scene. Once he started talking about his mother and Victor I think Nicole started to relate due to her own childhood. Like she said, she was able to see him as human. So no apology or forgiveness but some sort of finality to them. It felt full circle given she was his first scene partner in 2015

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think they're keeping their options open regarding Xander being good or evil down the road.

Ugh, I wish. But no, they've taken him down the fully redeemed, good guy route now. Such a shame lol. 

• LOL 3

Xander's running Titan now so I'm not ignoring the possibility that shadiness will be in his future.

You make a really interesting point Brisby about them coming full circle. Thanks for the fresh perspective.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Serious question:

Is there any audience for what was presented on today's show?

1. Slapstick Hattie and Leo. He's not that stupid.

2. Awful Bonnie, Abe and Johnny Body & Soul crap.  Mortified for the actors.

3. Connie aiding Gabi reveal a secret that can be obtained by listening to any Stefan and Ava conversation 

4. Roman mumbling to Kate at the pub.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Absolutely. I loved it lol. The actors all seem like they're having a blast too, which makes it even more fun. Well, maybe not BB, but that man is permanently uncomfortable and joyless on screen lol.

But anyway yea you've heard of different strokes for different folks I assume.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2

I don’t get what’s so mind blowing about people liking something you don’t. It doesn’t really blow my mind that people like scenes where Sarah is baby voice talking to Xander even though it’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. People have different opinions, you learn this the very second you become a part of fandom lol.

• Like 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I don’t get what’s so mind blowing about people liking something you don’t. It doesn’t really blow my mind that people like scenes where Sarah is baby voice talking to Xander even though it’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. People have different opinions, you learn this the very second you become a part of fandom lol.

It's just that to most viewers this stuff is insultingly bad. And it makes me sad that a show I love has become near unwatchable to me.

I'm glad you love comedy Leo/Hattie and Body & Soul dreck, but you are definitely in the minority.

And Sarah doesn't baby talk anymore, or rarely, but since you skip all her scenes you wouldn't know that.

• Like 3
On 8/11/2024 at 5:22 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, I wish. But no, they've taken him down the fully redeemed, good guy route now. Such a shame lol. 

I don't think so.  The fact that there are still characters skeptical of him (and a few of them flat-out distrustful of him) makes me think that yes, they are open to him backsliding at some point.  Whether slightly or greatly, that's to be seen.

3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

2. Awful Bonnie, Abe and Johnny Body & Soul crap.  Mortified for the actors.

I wasn't.  I loved it.  Ron even showed his love of soaps by mixing in so many references to different shows in Bonnie's audition.

Oh, and what does Kate have against Bonnie?

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, and what does Kate have against Bonnie?

Bonnie took advantage of a drunk Lucas pretending to be Adrienne then months later showed up claiming that Emily was the product of their ONS. Of course, we found out that the child was really Rex and Mimi's which was revealed during Sarah/Rex's engagement party when Sarah returned back to town engaged to him. So yeah that's why Kate hates Bonnie on this I don't fault Kate.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

People have different opinions, you learn this the very second you become a part of fandom lol.

No, it's cool that we like different things. I'm actually glad someone out there is enjoying this right now because otherwise the show would be canceled probably. 

...it definitely blows my mind though 😄 and I reserve the right to express that.

Just now, CanaryFan98 said:

Bonnie took advantage of a drunk Lucas pretending to be Adrienne then months later showed up claiming that Emily was the product of their ONS.

I had completely forgotten this. Thank you for the reminder.

• Like 3

I don’t think any of us know what a majority of the viewers think tbh. I’m pretty sure the viewers on forums and social media don’t actually make up the majority of the audience. There’s almost certainly far more people watching this show that simply don’t spend all day talking about it online like we do because well I guess they have lives lol.

Every time I catch a Sarah scene she is putting some baby voice in there. It’s maddening lol.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

I had completely forgotten this. Thank you for the reminder.

I actually did forget this until I saw this question. Then it came back to me especially with the casting scoop I posted in the other thread. Now I wish I could forget it because I still hate that we're stuck with Bonnie when we should've had Adrienne back. That being said Lucas did have more chemistry with Bonnie than Adrienne(despite it being the same actress). They could've done it without Bonnie violating Lucas however it's Ron and well he loves his rape stories.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They could've done it without Bonnie violating Lucas however it's Ron and well he loves his rape stories.

It’s actually shocking he hasn’t done one in quite awhile. He’s probably itching for one lol.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don’t think any of us know what a majority of the viewers think tbh. I’m pretty sure the viewers on forums and social media don’t actually make up the majority of the audience. There’s almost certainly far more people watching this show that simply don’t spend all day talking about it online like we do because well I guess they have lives lol.

Every time I catch a Sarah scene she is putting some baby voice in there. It’s maddening lol.

I go to a lot of message boards, and I can absolutely state with certainty that the majority of viewers are tuning out or fastforwarding this Body and Soul stuff.

• Like 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It’s actually shocking he hasn’t done one in quite awhile. He’s probably itching for one lol.

I wonder if we're going to see one in the next few months. I mean he was shown the door for a reason. I mean what was the final straw here.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Sarah kinda defies logic. She's young even though she should be in her 50s (right?). She's a doctor who values human life married to a man who almost became a murderer several times. And she seems to have tons of free time despite being both an ER doctor and a surgeon and and and...etc.

LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 6