Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Another Sharkley Adventure

• Start Topic

Was the animation janky, or is it just me?

Meh episode. I get how Selina bugs, but seeing a depressed Bruce Wayne in the Batcave, barefoot, in sweats, trying to play the guitar . . . c’mon, that’s some fun shit.

WTF....

• Tetch not recognizing Harley right away
  • CatWoman does not know Bruce = Batman OR
  • CatWoman not telling HarlIvy that Bruce = Batman
  • What would an underwater outlet mall sell?
  • Love 1

Tetch doesn't look closely at people, because he mostly just plans on turning them into automatons anyway.

Catwoman certainly knows that Bruce is Batman. She just hasn't told the others about it. Partly out of respect for his secret identity, but mainly because she considers being the woman who fucks Batman to be more prestigious than just being one more to date Bruce Wayne.

An underwater outlet mall would sell all the same crap that other malls sell, except that the electronics would have to be waterproof.

And it wouldn't need bathroom facilities, because, you know...

• Love 1
On 8/25/2022 at 7:04 AM, Lantern7 said:

Was the animation janky, or is it just me?

Not just you. Some of the scenes looked kind of stuttery, but then it dawned on me that it seemed to just be during the underwater scenes, which is completely awesome. Like, the density of water, refraction, etc. - something about it totally worked for me!

• Useful 1
On 8/27/2022 at 9:15 AM, paigow said:

WTF....

• Tetch not recognizing Harley right away

Bruce said he ran the Mad Hatter out of town years ago. My assumption was he has only ever seen Harley in her jester costume as Joker's sidekick (which also had an eye mask), so he had no idea what she actually looked like.

• Useful 1