Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Alan Learns to Meditate

• Start Topic

Sam delves more deeply into the reason he entered therapy, but he encounters resistance from Dr. Strauss as he attempts to continue their sessions; a gathering sense of not being alone leads to a revelation about the house.

3 hours ago, gesundheit said:

This is good. I would love the short episodes if we didn't have to wait a week between them, but it's going to be torture.

Yeah, I didn’t wanna stop watching. The show has my attention.

They at least could have released the first three episodes. Two episodes is just selfish.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, HelloooKitty said:

Any guesses to who the mystery person is? Is it an alter? Is it his mom?

I kind of have a guess based on the cast list, but if folks haven't seen that I don't want to be spoilery!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, HelloooKitty said:

Any guesses to who the mystery person is? Is it an alter? Is it his mom?

I'm guessing that Sam may have multiple personalities and one of them was the person coming down the stairs, and that's why Alan didn't look too surprised.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Did they explain how the therapist was captured in the first place or we just jumped right into him being captured with nothing in the middle?

They showed him hearing something outside and going to look. We don’t see him get taken but it appears it happened then. 

On 9/16/2022 at 3:11 AM, mostlylurking said:

At the rate we’re going with shorter and shorter  episodes/seasons

I know you're speaking generally, about TV As A Whole. But, interestingly, where this season of this show is concerned, the episodes are actually getting longer by about a minute as we go along. Ep 1: 21:00; Ep 2: 22:30; Ep 3: 23:30; Ep 4: 24:43. Probably random, but still: hmmm.

I actually like the format of 30-min dramas. 

• Love 2