Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E08: Afterparty: The Dog Days Are (Not) Over

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam chats with Krysten, Stacia, and Justin to get a behind the scenes look at the housewarmings and the aftermath of the intense clash between Alexis' and Justin's dogs.

Airs Wednesday, August 24 at 11:03PM EDT.

I hate it when guys sit with their thighs spread way way out like  Justin is sitting.   The two woman are sitting so politely with legs crossed.  I know that’s not appropriate for men, but please close the legs some 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I hate it when guys sit with their thighs spread way way out like  Justin is sitting.   The two woman are sitting so politely with legs crossed.  I know that’s not appropriate for men, but please close the legs some 

I would factor in what a man has between their legs but more importantly, the height of Justin. The height of the chairs. I'm sure it's hard for him to be comfortable period.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Those women weren't being polite sitting like that; it was their only choice if they wanted to avoid being arrested.

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, Retired at last said:

So, I am gathering that there was nothing interesting that happened on the show.

Not really but Lindy, Miguel and Alexis were not on this episode and they were most needed for the after show this week.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Not really but Mindy, Miguel and Alexis were not on this episode and they were most needed for the after show this week.

Mindy was from Season 10, the Washington DC season.

Hardly a moment went by without Krysten touching her hair (stop it!).  Justin cried a bit and then admitted that he thought it could have been the end of his marriage with the arguing of the episode.  I wonder if that is a foreboding of what will happen with their marriage.  I go back and forth with whether or not Mitch and Krysten will last.  She makes a point of saying positive things about him and then will answer a question that would seem to indicate problems in paradise.  She alluded to his having to have his own way (especially related to the party) and that her friends didn't see "her" at all in the party at their apartment.  Will be interesting to see how the relationship develops.  It was also very interesting that both of the women said they had seen the 'defensive' side of Lindy prior to seeing the clip of her interaction with Miguel.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

She makes a point of saying positive things about him and then will answer a question that would seem to indicate problems in paradise.  She alluded to his having to have his own way (especially related to the party) and that her friends didn't see "her" at all in the party at their apartment.  Will be interesting to see how the relationship develops. 

I didn't watch this, but all of this makes me think she is really just trying very hard to stay in "Team Mitch" mode for as long as possible, but over time that is going to wear on you. I feel like at this point she is doing all the compromising, and I don't think that can last forever. It's got to be draining to be constantly lectured to about the environment at every turn.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I still think that Krysten has made up her mind and is just going along for the 8 weeks, at which time it will be a NO from her. She is handling it well and in a mature manner, but she is out. He is just too hard to live with.

The after party episodes are filmed after decision day.  Even though they try really hard to pretend they are still in the 8 week period.  It seems obvious to me that Krysten  said No based on the comments she’s made on the after party episodes. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

The after party episodes are filmed after decision day.  Even though they try really hard to pretend they are still in the 8 week period.  It seems obvious to me that Krysten  said No based on the comments she’s made on the after party episodes. 

I have exactly the opposite take - and I haven't been spoiled. I think it sounds like Krysten is still married during Afterparty. And I'm not a Mitch fan, so I'm not inclined to read anything in a positive light...

13 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Lindy. I'm sure you knew who I was talking about. It got auto corrected. I didn't notice.

No I really didn't know who you were talking about, I didn't give it that much thought.  But I get it.  That's how I feel when I think what I've said is being unnecessarily targeted and criticized.

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I have exactly the opposite take - and I haven't been spoiled. I think it sounds like Krysten is still married during Afterparty. And I'm not a Mitch fan, so I'm not inclined to read anything in a positive light...

My take is that Krysten thinks Mitch is a great guy in a lot of ways if only he didn't have these really big honking deal breakers that would drive her batshit out of her mind on a long term basis.  So I'm inclined to think she will end up friends with him but perhaps not stay married to him.  Although Mitch has shown a lot of growth and depth in the past two weeks, so anything is possible at this point.

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I still think that Krysten has made up her mind and is just going along for the 8 weeks, at which time it will be a NO from her. She is handling it well and in a mature manner, but she is out. He is just too hard to live with.

Exactly!!

9 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Justin cried a bit and then admitted that he thought it could have been the end of his marriage with the arguing of the episode.  I wonder if that is a foreboding of what will happen with their marriage. 

I wondered that myself.  I'm leaning toward it being a sign that things didn't work out between him and Alexis.

14 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I wondered that myself.  I'm leaning toward it being a sign that things didn't work out between him and Alexis.

I don’t particularly like either one of them so I can’t decide if I’m pulling for them to work out or pulling for them to divorce. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Retired at last said:

After last season I dont believe this anymore. I don't think people are, more often than not, biding time until the decision day. They are biding time until the reunion. I think we will get far more, let's see if we can it make work without the cameras/shocking split by the reunion angles going forward.

• Like 1