Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Follow You Down

• Start Topic

As Liz begins to see the error of her ways, she is quickly faced with a new threat which forces her to make a difficult decision. Meanwhile, Max finds himself in an intense standoff and Michael begins to lose hope of ever reuniting with Alex.

Airdate: 08/22/2022

Of course Alex comes back after missing most of the season to say he is dying. Cant ever have the gays happy for more than 3 minutes.

I hate Clyde and Shivani so much. Mostly for how much screen time they got in the final season. 

Loved everything about Kyle/Rosa/Isobel. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I cannot STAND Alex or Malex so that proposal did nothing for me. Zero feels, zero fucks.  And before anyone comes for me, I feel the exact same way about Max & Liz.  I just...both couples are so toxic and boring.  

But I guess congrats Malex fans 🤷‍♀️

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ellieart said:

I cannot STAND Alex or Malex so that proposal did nothing for me. Zero feels, zero fucks.  And before anyone comes for me, I feel the exact same way about Max & Liz.  I just...both couples are so toxic and boring.  

But I guess congrats Malex fans 🤷‍♀️

Same. To me, Michael's face lit up more when looked at Bonnie than it ever has at Alex.

And the only reason I buy Max-and-Liz is because it looks a lot like a lot of terrible marriages, some of which continue way belong what I consider to be their expiration dates.

• Like 2

Clyde is so boring, this season is so clogged up with these lame new characters, every time I see them onscreen I just wish the camera would switch to someone else. 

I'm honestly disappointed that they pulled back on Liz fully spiraling and are blaming everything on being addicted to alien mist. None of this is new for Liz, this is just an escalation of her usual behavior which someone needs to really call her on. 

I hope that Tyler is feeling better, sucks that he's been having medical issues, at least it explains why Alex has been offscreen all season. And now he's apparently dying, because of course the show cant just write out his absence as him being out of town on some mission and then returning without unneeded angst. 

Isobel looked so offended when Liz started throwing shade towards Kyle, same girl! As much as I love Isobel/Kyle, I'm worried about what would happen if they really got together. The only way this show knows how to write romance is by making the couple as miserable as possible, so I fear for them. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

As much as I love Isobel/Kyle, I'm worried about what would happen if they really got together. The only way this show knows how to write romance is by making the couple as miserable as possible, so I fear for them. 

There’s only 2 episodes left so I feel like it’ll be fine. If there was another season though, yikes! 

Every time I read the name Clyde, I struggle to remember who that is lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Why cast Clyde or Bonnie?  If they had the actors play their dups:  Outlaw Liz/Heroine Liz and Max/Jones maybe I might have felt more danger.  Mostly I'm bored.  There's not nearly enough Kyle.  

If Alex and Michael were going to get married, it should have been Michael proposing, since he's historically been the skittish one.  Watch Alex be magically healed if the two decide to move to Oasis.

I'm wondering if everyone in the huge cast will still be alive by the time the season/series ends.

• Like 1