Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: You Want All the Juicy Details?

• Start Topic

Dannielle feels Garrick and Roberta should not try for a baby until she's in Colorado. Sidian courts Arielle as Tosha's mom questions the lifestyle. The Davises get serious about Danielle joining their family. Marcus pursues Janae, but she isn't sold yet.

Dannielle shows some common sense.  Garrick, as always, does not. 

The Davises want sentient bobblehead Danielle to join the family.  Of course they do.  She cannot engage in a meaningful conversation.  They have little to nothing on common.  She comes off like she's 13 years old.  Yep, she's ready to join this mess of a family. Nick is happy to drag in anyone who can help pay the bills, tell him he's the bestest ever, and will have sex with him. 

Janae hopefully continues to show the sense she showed last week and says buh-bye to Marcus.  I wonder when she can get the next flight home? 

Original air date 2022.08.01

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 7/31/2022 at 1:22 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The Davises want sentient bobblehead Danielle to join the family.  Of course they do.  She cannot engage in a meaningful conversation.  They have little to nothing in common. 

Wait! You forgot that they are all Mensa members.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Well, I am leaving Rachel Maddow's lecture on the history of Ayman Al-Zawahiri to see whether Dannnnielle will approve Garrick having international sex with Bert if he snivels about it long enough.  My parents would be so proud.

I'm on board with Danielle II joining the Cult of Nick Worship. 

A lid Three lids for every pot.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Hey frens! I cannot believe that I'm doing this. Can someone please pass the vodka?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The new sMothered lineup? Yikes.

Just watching the last five minutes of this makes me want to jump out a window. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1

Brother Sam: You're still sleeping while I'm drinking my coffee

Pepper Mostly: But those days will be part of your past once your damp sniveling husband impregnates Bert and you'll be up with the birds doing baby care. You'll probably have to wait on her hand and foot and cook her tempting dainties when she's pregnant, too. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Sad 3
  • Love 6

Oooooh, trouble in Nick's Groovy Sexytime Paradise? Wife Jennifer is not down with bringing in another wife. She's been putting on the brakes from jump. 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Some of Dannnielle's comments sound like she's ready to ditch Garrick if Roberta comes, or if Roberta doesn't come.  She's anxious.

God, I just want to shake her! Girl! WAKE THE HELL UP

• Love 8

So my washing machine won’t get fixed until Thursday and I have a load of VERY wet sheets in there, much to wet for me to wring out. Not a good situation (heh). But at least I don’t think I’ll have to buy a new washer, so there's that.

Marcus just learned how conversations work? Okay.

• Sad 3

Marcus, there is no plan! You are a gross, skeevy horndog who's just trawling for pussy. You're like a shark. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So my washing machine won’t get fixed until Thursday and I have a load of VERY wet sheets in there, much to wet for me to wring out. Not a good situation (heh). But at least I don’t think I’ll have to buy a new washer, so there's that.

You'll just have to buy some new sheets. I'd jump at the chance! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

My friend was actually in a relationship like this for quite some time. When she tells me stories about her own past polygamy the whole thing sounded one sided and really emotionally abusive. She vehemently denies this but her stories were very shocking and she is in a happy monogamous marriage now and she still doesn’t see it, even years later…..I don’t get it….

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 2

Now he's ready to just fly to Brazil several times a year to get his rocks off. He's transparent as glass. He's too chickenshit to cheat outright so he has to come up with this cockamamie polygamy story. I just want to SLAP him. Hard. 

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I am literally screaming at my TV right now! Jesus, Dannnnnnielle! What is it going to take to drag the scales from your eyes?

I am all for Mama Tosha. She knows what's what. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Silly Danielle…of course it is all about Bert. He wants to knock her up so she is trapped and he will move there if he has to. Stupid Dani better have secured a financial future for the kids.

She divorced Garrick so he could bring Bert here on a fiancee visa. I am prepared to bet the farm that her kids are not adequately protected. IF Bert comes, once she gets her hooves on that marriage license, Dannnnnnnnielle and those kids will be lucky to get a crust. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She divorced Garrick so he could bring Bert here on a fiancee visa. I am prepared to bet the farm that her kids are not adequately protected

She needed an iron clad document to protect herself and her kids, something that Garrick couldn’t change after he becomes a father again. I doubt she has that protection.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3