Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Oh, hell. Michelle Stafford, just for the possible UCG of Whoopi Goldberg showing up stoned and over-riding her with some stream of consciousness babble.

You're a big-time Hollywood director casting your next project. Who do you cast as your male lead - Ryan Paevey or Bradford Anderson?

Bradford; my hatred of Spin aside, he is a really actor that is capable of delivery amazing performances when given the material.

A major snowstorm has blown in and you're trapped in a studio apartment with a broken heater. Would you rather be trapped with Heather, or Lucy?

Heather - it's not like I'd ever ever EVER date Franco, so I wouldn't be on her bad side, and her voice doesn't make me want to take a pencil and destroy my eardrums with ti.

Sonny's Island, or Cassadine Island?

Cassadine Island. There's no hiding off the coast of Bolivia.

We've stepped into scary places in this game. This this this is what Ron does to us.

You are Jason. You have the choice to eliminate one member of your fan club because now you are like well Feels Jason. Does Sonny, Liz, Carly, or a random surprise entrant go?

Oh, hell. Michelle Stafford, just for the possible UCG of Whoopi Goldberg showing up stoned and over-riding her with some stream of consciousness babble.

You're a big-time Hollywood director casting your next project. Who do you cast as your male lead - Ryan Paevey or Bradford Anderson?

Just wanted to jump in and say I usually would cast BA, but if it was a Superman movie, I definitely would cast Paevey.

Edited by ulkis

Question first.  Does the male lead need to speak?  

Would you rather be impregnated by Julian or Duke?

Duke.  That's how much I hate WdV's version of Julian.  I'd rather have a zombie child.

Would you rather be forced to take your own life in your hands by attending a swanky shin ding thrown at the Haunted Star or the Cassadine mansion?

• Love 1

Spinelli. I can't with NL. She's not Emily.

You have to work at a Port Charles business. Do you work at SonnyBucks Coffee Shop, Metro Court, Kelly's, with Sam as a um PI watching her and Patrick makeout, Baby Georgie's nanny where Maxie is your boss, ELQ where Micheal is your boss, GH where Dr. O is your boss, or The Docks where either Fluke or Duke are your boss? You get full benefits at each job.

Kelly's.

Ron has been watching "Friends", and has decided he wants to do a brain-transplant story. Would you rather see Bryan Craig take over the role of "Helena Cassadine", or Michelle Stafford takes over the role of "Dante Falconeri"?

• Love 2

Bryan Craig because omg well CT would give him acting tips first, then well Morgan in possession of Helena Cassadine's brain? That would actually be good. Tell me that's not better than Fluke or Sonny bangs New Love of Life Pt 8 Billion.

You have no choice. Pick the next supercouple from these choices: Micheal and Sabrina, Dante and Robin, Anna and Sloane, or Jordan and Ned.

ETA: Blackie Parrish. John Stamos, yo. My option is above.

Edited by Grrpants09

I think Dante and Robin is an interesting idea, actually. Except that it would put her in close proximity to Sonny again. And of course, she's not on the show at the moment. (Heh, now I'm imagining the promotion of a Dante/Robin storyline without Robin as a regular in the soap mags: "It's basically a romance totally via Skype," smiles Carlivati. "There's something so old-fashioned about it, yet modern at the same time. You can look at it as our tribute to Her, except they're both human beings!" Aaaaand the press goes wild.)

Would you rather Morgan gain 50 IQ points or be revealed as Avery's father?

• Love 1

RoHo win an acting award. He's really not a smug dude and hates publicity. He'd probably be able to get buzz to get a better job and quit. He's the Phantom of the Soap for a reason.

You can recast one former OLTL actor in any role. Do you put RoHo as anyone but Franco, ME as notSilas, or insert surprise actor in any role?

MORGAN AND AVA!

Ahem.

Would you rather bring Kimberly McCullough back permanently, but for Ron's writing to stay shitty, or for Robin to be forgotten about altogether and a vast improvement in the writing?

The latter. That goes for any of my faves.

You get to take out one person from the Magic Milo act, Milo or Max?

• Love 1

I'm with you, ulkis- gotta think of the greater good. Plus in Robin's case, being sacrificed for the sake of the show is a hell of a lot nobler to me than what actually happened when she sacrificed herself for stupid Jason.

You get to take out one person from the Magic Milo act, Milo or Max?

"Take out" like on a date, or "take out" as in murder?

If it's the first, Max. I've always had an inexplicable soft spot for him. If it's the second, Milo. He does nothing but irritate me.

Who would you rather be Sam's new PI partner: a returned Lucky, Spinelli, or Lulu?

Returned Lucky. It makes more sense given his background than being a cop.

Would you rather attend Spencer's birthday party, or be locked in the same jail cell as Luke?

Edited by Tiger

I'm with you, ulkis- gotta think of the greater good. Plus in Robin's case, being sacrificed for the sake of the show is a hell of a lot nobler to me than what actually happened when she sacrificed herself for stupid Jason.

"Take out" like on a date, or "take out" as in murder?

If it's the first, Max. I've always had an inexplicable soft spot for him. If it's the second, Milo. He does nothing but irritate me.

Who would you rather be Sam's new PI partner: a returned Lucky, Spinelli, or Lulu?

I meant take out, as in take out of the act :)

Waltz with Helena. I learned the hard way not to tango with cats.

Would you rather Avery be raised by Brenda and Micheal

or Morgan and Not Dead Lilly?

Hmmm . . . Joker face Brenda or Scar face Lilly . . . Ill take Lee-Lee & Morgan.

Would you rather Erika Slezak or Robin Strasser play "Patricia Spencer"?

Not to mention Patrick looks so thin that a 10 mph wind could probably knock him over. With all that hot air coming out of Carly he doesn't stand a chance.

I'd rather watch kreepy kiddie quad than Franco & Nina doing anything, no matter the watch length differential.

Would you rather let Spinelli sleep on your couch in your studio apartment, or leave Cam in your home unsupervised and surrounded by lit candles?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Michael.  (1) Sonny is never the answer unless it involves torture or death and (2) I'm sure Michael knows where he keeps his towels.

If you were unable for some reason to parent your child, would you rather Carly or Sabrina take over mothering duties in your place?

• Love 3

My money is on Nina. I think she's crazy enough to take down Rhonda Rousy.

Would you rather have the custody case presided over by Judge Judy or Judge Alex?

• Love 1
(edited)

The one who is not JJ or GV ... because I liked them both in the role and would like to keep my memories of enjoying their scenes. This Patricia shit is going to be a mess.

Ric will be run over by a train and killed, but the handsome actor will come back as a new character.

Will he be: a) an out of work astronaut who has heard about Casey the Alien, is super intrigued, and comes to town to flirt with Anna; or b) a food truck driver with a shady past who parks outside of the hospital and hits on Liz during her lunch break.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1

You've been cast in a remake of Fifty Shades of Grey.  The good news:  You have final approval on your co-star.  The bad news:  You have only two choices:  Sonny or Spinelli.  Who do you choose?

• Love 2
(edited)

Jesus Christ...Spinelli, I guess. That's how much I would never, ever, ever touch Sonny.

Would you rather for Avery to be sent out of town, then come back SORASED

Or

In a completely unexpected turn of events, have it turn out that Mac is her real father, meaning she has a chance to turn out decent?

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 1

Omg. Um..... damn. Only if I can see the Mac/Ava love scene because JJY deserves a good love scene. He's a trooper. It might be hot. And we must see Cute Baby Avery and Harper Barash in scenes together often.

You can give one character a pet. Does Micheal get Chairman Meow, a saucy tabby to finally give him a friend, Spinelli gets Crackers, a parrot to quote Shakespeare, or Franco and Nina get Scruffy, a dog that holds their secrets and schemes?

• Love 1

Only Michael deserves a cute pet!

Sonny will die in one of his own warehouses, smothered by an avalanche of his own black market goods that spontaneously burst from their crates. Is it: a) illegal drugs, proving Sonny a liar after all these years; or b) adorable squishy gummy bears, as some have speculated?

• Love 1