Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E97: Afterparty: Single and Celibate

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Stacia, Krysten, and Justin to get a behind-the-scenes look at the season premiere of Married at First Sight: San Diego, as they discuss the engagement reveals, Justin's celibacy, and what the brides really think about each other.

Airs Wednesday, July 6 at 11:06 PM EDT.

Obviously these after parties are filmed quite some time after the filming for the episode is completed.  Yet the guests at supposed to be answering the questions as if they have no  knowledge of events that occurred later in filming.  It makes for odd answers.  For example, asking Justin to give Stacia  advice about Nate as if she hadn’t met him yet. When in reality, decision day has already come and gone before the Afterparty occurred. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Why didn’t Keisha ask Stacia her thoughts about the bachelor party scenes in the episode?   Maybe she did and Stacia’s reaction was not suitable to show? 

Right? I was asking my tv the same thing!

21 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Why didn’t Keisha ask Stacia her thoughts about the bachelor party scenes in the episode?   Maybe she did and Stacia’s reaction was not suitable to show? 

I changed the channel before the bachelor party, so what happened?

34 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I changed the channel before the bachelor party, so what happened?

Nate got a little gross with the dancer, ordered her to get on her knees and squirted whipped cream into her mouth. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Welp.  That would be the end right there.  Stacia should step away from that dickhead.

Especially since  a clip of Stacia stating that she didn’t care if her husband to be looked at other woman or was looked at by women  but to ‘invite them in’ would  be a dealbreaker was shown right before the bachelor party scenes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Nate got a little gross with the dancer, ordered her to get on her knees and squirted whipped cream into her mouth. 

Didn't he also grab the back of her head while she was down there and pull her face closer to his crotch? I thought touching the strippers was against the rules.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
20 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Yeah, maybe she couldn't answer that question without revealing spoilers about the present status of their relationship.

• Like 2

At least Krysten explained why she was putting off telling her Dad about the wedding.  I can actually understand it a little better now.

When Justin teared up at seeing the clip of his brother's advice to him before the wedding it made me wonder what that meant.  He kind of said it was love at first sight at the altar, for him, anyway.  So they're making it sound like Alexis was also taken with him but based on her reaction to his appearance I'm not so sure about that until I see how it goes between them.

These people that think they should reveal bombshells about themselves or their pasts on the first date are in my opinion sabotaging themselves, like Krysten and her previous failed engagement.  Some of those things are best left to reveal when you realize there might be a future for the relationship.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 7/7/2022 at 8:15 PM, Elizzikra said:

Didn't he also grab the back of her head while she was down there and pull her face closer to his crotch? I thought touching the strippers was against the rules.

Show getting raunchy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/7/2022 at 11:49 AM, mythoughtis said:

asking Justin to give Stacia  advice about Nate as if she hadn’t met him yet. When in reality, decision day has already come and gone before the Afterparty occurred.

EXACTLY!!! Give advice even though it's too late because the experiment's over. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! 🥴

Edited by Lindz

I thought they were gunna play that weird argument between Justin & his brother. But him crying because his reaction wasn't what he wanted? Meh. Big deal.

Wow. Krysten really made it sound like fate. She randomly picked San Diego out of a hat & decided to apply if she ever lived in an MAFS city. Too bad it's for bitchy Mitch. So is fate cruel? 🤔😬

• LOL 1

Justin seemed so smitten & that he accepted EVERYTHING thrown his way about Alexis... Until the bachelorette party footage. 😂 He hoped she was quiet & reserved??? Uh. Has he met her??? You could tell at the wedding she's a loudmouth, per her yelling to her friends he's celibate.

• Like 1

Not liking Justin's cageyness. It only makes it more suspicious. He was talking to someone then cut her off once he was "engaged"? That's messed up. A definite negative to just ghost someone. Tell them what's going on & wish them well. I mean, I guess people shouldn't put their dating lives on hold for the months long selection process, especially if they're rejected, but what about telling them to stop dating when they're a finalist?