Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Seven Pounds of Pleasure

• Start Topic

I covered my eyes when Mercedes fell off the pole. That happened to a very popular stripper in Miami (so popular many rappers and singers name dropped her in their songs) and she broke her neck. Surprised that Mercedes didn't have anything worse happen to her.

Speaking of, I had to cover my eyes again during Diamond's root work. Creeeeeeepy!

I'm really liking the 2 new strippers. Between them buying Mercedes bottles of green rubbing alcohol and talking to the spirits in the VIP room, they're entertaining. 

Keyshawn need to stop playing with that man. He's gonna end up killing her and her kids. 

• Love 3

Last episode was kinda slow but this one definitely kicked things in gear. I like that the show is not just glossing over what happened last season and moving on. These people were traumatized and it's only natural for all of them to still be going through. 

I can't stand Mercedes' mama lol I know another showdown between this two is inevitable 

Last season, I went back and forth on Hailey but I've come around on her. And I love her business by way of Victoria's Secret suits lol 

I'm so scared for Keyshawn and those kids. 

Uncle Clifford showing us his Uncle Clifford was something else lol I know no good can come from the Murder/Clifford Union but damnit if I wasn't rooting for those crazy kids when Murder went to visit

I like the new girls already too 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Dream Boy said:

Last episode was kinda slow but this one definitely kicked things in gear. I like that the show is not just glossing over what happened last season and moving on. These people were traumatized and it's only natural for all of them to still be going through. 

I can't stand Mercedes' mama lol I know another showdown between this two is inevitable 

Last season, I went back and forth on Hailey but I've come around on her. And I love her business by way of Victoria's Secret suits lol 

I'm so scared for Keyshawn and those kids. 

Uncle Clifford showing us his Uncle Clifford was something else lol I know no good can come from the Murder/Clifford Union but damnit if I wasn't rooting for those crazy kids when Murder went to visit

I like the new girls already too 

The new girls were amazing on the pole.

Big Bone is so pretty.

Loved that Uncle Clifford's LGBTQ friends really showed out for his party.

Nearly, fell out when that person asked if Lil Murder was his son.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't know who's side I should be on in this Uncle Clifford & Mercedes vs Autumn. On the one hand they wouldn't still have the Pynk if it wasn't for her and her money and she did give Uncle Clifford a percentage of ownership back. And they wouldn't have even know about the deal with Promised Land if it wasn't for her. But on the other hand she came with a lot of extra drama including an ex that it seems Mercedes had to kill and Diamond had to dispose of. And yeah she's the "boss" but it looks like she's not taking any of their concerns into account. I do wish they had explained more about Uncle Clifford's b'day. Is it always his birthday that gets him down? Was it just the big 4-0? I did like that we got to see his friends and not just the girls that dance for him. I hope we see more of that group.

I'm tired of Keyshawn and her boyfriend.

• Love 3

This season seems as if it'll lean heavily into Southern Gothic and I'm here for it. Come through with the root work, Diamond. 

The only way Keyshawn will truly be free, at least physically, is if Derrick dies. Keyshawn may have to apply seven pounds of pressure on him as well. 

I know he's problematic AF, but I miss Isiah Washington.

Ha, shout out to Hailey hiring Big Bone (?) because she was terrible on the pole. They're kindred spirits. 

• Love 1
On 6/13/2022 at 6:30 AM, luckyroll3 said:

I covered my eyes when Mercedes fell off the pole. That happened to a very popular stripper in Miami (so popular many rappers and singers name dropped her in their songs) and she broke her neck. Surprised that Mercedes didn't have anything worse happen to her.

Speaking of, I had to cover my eyes again during Diamond's root work. Creeeeeeepy!

I'm really liking the 2 new strippers. Between them buying Mercedes bottles of green rubbing alcohol and talking to the spirits in the VIP room, they're entertaining. 

Keyshawn need to stop playing with that man. He's gonna end up killing her and her kids. 

You took the words right out of my mouth- EVERYTHING I was going to say, right there. 

Derek is scary. I did ask my Mom; how did Keyshawn meet Derek? Why did she get with him and stay? I mean he is nice looking, but it’s not like he’s offering her much. I get why she stays NOW, (she’s afraid, the two kids etc) but what was the draw (besides him being nice looking- she’s gorgeous, she could pull her share of nice looking young guys). 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, Sheenieb said:

The only way Keyshawn will truly be free, at least physically, is if Derrick dies. Keyshawn may have to apply seven pounds of pressure on him as well. 

I am hoping Diamond finally gets the chance to kill him this season.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 6/15/2022 at 4:00 PM, TiffanyNichelle said:

I do wish they had explained more about Uncle Clifford's b'day. Is it always his birthday that gets him down? Was it just the big 4-0? I did like that we got to see his friends and not just the girls that dance for him. I hope we see more of that group.

I don’t think it’s always his birthday, because his friends planned something and Mercedes knew when it was. I think he was depressed about turning 40, the pandemic, lil Murda and what’s going on with the Pynk. I kept thinking that Loretta Devine was too young to be his grandmother (I thought she was his Aunt), but if someone was a teen parent then the math works (she is 72 in 2022 to his 42 in 2022- the episode was set end of summer 2020). 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/13/2022 at 7:30 AM, luckyroll3 said:

That part.  I would not be surprised it this end up happening. I hope it's doesn't, though. 

Edited by sereion