Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 5/18/2022 at 5:27 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I truly would not be surprised if Teresa and Luis don't make it to the altar.

The thing is, she'd have something of a legitimate argument if she said, "Margaret, you talking about the rumors are giving them legitimacy and I'd appreciate it if you stopped." But her insistence that Margaret was talking to the ex-girlfriends, that Margaret was the one putting the rumors are out there, that Margaret just wanted to ruin her "love bubble" just shows her to be the narcissist she is.

The irony is that Teresa has bragged about being a New York Times best selling author and she is neither informed, nor  educated enough to articulate this. I question how she even got into college and wonder about the quality of her public school education. It is not just her mangling of every day English which may be somewhat remotely feasible if her mother tongue is indeed Italian, but her profound ignorance of simple concepts as ‘analogy’ and ‘hypocrisy’. She may be laughing all the way to the bank by “playing a character”, but she appears genuinely befuddled by many conversations. Does she speak fluent Italian? Is she better spoken in that language? Aside from her linguistic ignorance, her gross and crude display in public places has me questioning her upbringing altogether.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, LadyK said:

The irony is that Teresa has bragged about being a New York Times best selling author and she is neither informed, nor  educated enough to articulate this. I question how she even got into college and wonder about the quality of her public school education. It is not just her mangling of every day English which may be somewhat remotely feasible if her mother tongue is indeed Italian, but her profound ignorance of simple concepts as ‘analogy’ and ‘hypocrisy’. She may be laughing all the way to the bank by “playing a character”, but she appears genuinely befuddled by many conversations. Does she speak fluent Italian? Is she better spoken in that language? Aside from her linguistic ignorance, her gross and crude display in public places has me questioning her upbringing altogether.

She speaks Italian fluently. She has no excuse for her English though. I was born, and grew up in another country, she was born in the U.S. (her mother was pregnant when the family emigrated), and I'm a million times better than her. 

She went to some Fashion School in N.J.- she essentially bought a degree. 

I was shocked when Joe Gorga said for the first time on the show that he went to college. I assume to one similar to his sister's. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 5/18/2022 at 8:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

inocuous

Oh he knows exactly who Teresa was prior to stalking her, he has a penchant for toxic relationships.

Somehow I knew he was suddenly going to be unemployed and live off of Teresa for as long as he can and she will make excuses why he is not working.  

As far as the rumor from an ex about wanting sex 4 times a day, I do not doubt it but Teresa is receptive to so win win, it's not like he does not have the time, lol.  Teresa's love language is sex, having sex with someone proves it is love, she may be mistaken with Looie.

Do you think?  I just remember Tre talking about laying on her abdomen while Juicy went to town so her hair didn’t get messed up. Doesn’t sound like it was a favorite activity. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
On 5/17/2022 at 10:21 PM, njbchlover said:

Even creepy Louie understood and explained and forgave Margaret.  I can't freakin' stand Margaret, but Teresa took this whole thing way too far.  

And she is too thick-headed to see what everyone else including Luis seems to see which is that she, Teresa, gave this gossip life in the way that she responded to it. If, the first time Margaret had mentioned it, Teresa and Luis had confronted it head-on in a breezy, unbothered way, Margaret may have dropped it (while internally feeling the overwhelming sense of YUCK that we all feel about Luis). Or maybe Margaret wouldn't have dropped it, and she would have kept making sniping comments about it the whole season, in which case Teresa would have had soooo much more of a (glittery, disco-ball-shard-encrusted) leg to stand on when she claimed, "You keep talkin' about my boyfriend!" Honestly, this was the season of Teresa Talking about How Margaret's Talking about Her Boyfriend. 

Edited by ladle
  • Love 2
On 5/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

🤣 💀 😂 ☠️ 😜 

She also slightly nods as she does the blink blink open mouth thing! The poor hamster, that runs things inside her skull, must be exhausted after the reunion!

tumblr_m5vtef5QFY1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• LOL 2